What happened?

My daughter is an 06 and unfortunately the posting in that forum has come to a slow creeping halt. I expected it, but the back and forth was fun while it lasted. Last time it was any fun was 2 years ago at U12.

This is quite normal from what I've seen. The younger age group forums are always more active when the leagues and competitions are more simple, then die out as the kids age up, parents become numb to the whole thing, and the landscape becomes fractured, watered down and confusing.

Ignore me and never respond homie to anything I say and I will never be active. It's pretty simple. Don't give me any attention and I will fly away like a fart. However, if you talk smack, expect to get smacked back dad of 3. I paid $15 to post here. I see you have paid zero. Who does Dom like better? A paying customer or some hack like you who knows nothing about sports and how one plays. Pay up and Help the forum survive. It's with your contributions that keep this place alive. And btw dad of 3, I got here in July and this place was dead. The only one's here were the obvious ones that I already knew about. Now we have lot's of eyes here for all to read and I think that makes Dom happy. Tech is angry and I understand why but this is bigger than Goats FC (BTW, still love the concept).
Just $15 or did you have to pay every time you “forgot your email and password” (the reason you have for creating additional aviators despite while under the Newwavedave moniker, asking Soccerhelper if they were the one PM’ing you articles)?
By the way, the site make a TON more revenue on ad’s than Memberships!

This is quite normal from what I've seen. The younger age group forums are always more active when the leagues and competitions are more simple, then die out as the kids age up, parents become numb to the whole thing, and the landscape becomes fractured, watered down and confusing.
Good take goal dad. Another reason everyone keeps their mouth shut is because they are afraid that the big bad wolf will tell the college coach dad is an ass and please punish his dd on my behalf.

Just $15 or did you have to pay every time you “forgot your email and password” (the reason you have for creating additional aviators despite while under the Newwavedave moniker, asking Soccerhelper if they were the one PM’ing you articles)?
Kicker, I have always told folks at the very beginning who I am when I came on live. I loved @Ellejustus but that part of my life is over. Deep stuff not for the forum and only for my family. But like I said before, Elle is my dd middle name and Justus is my sons middle name. Some asshole sent me a PM saying they know more about the name "Ellejustus" and that we know where you live. What say you to that? Then, I took Justus name because my son ALWAYS warned me and he could see the truth. I was blind for my dd dream when she was 11 years old. I set up @Justus on his laptop. He left for college and I didn't want to bug him for the stupid pw because he would probably say, "are you still wasting time on that forum?" So I went with New Wave Dave because that's kind of the guy I am but truly surfed when I was young and didn;t go around town acting like I did, like a Poser coach does to us parents. I loved NWD but my stupid computer died with? Take a guess Kicker? So I see how some could be confused with the things you say about me. Soccerhelper is my last and only avatar, I promise.

Kicker, I have always told folks at the very beginning who I am when I came on live. I loved @Ellejustus but that part of my life is over. Deep stuff not for the forum and only for my family. But like I said before, Elle is my dd middle name and Justus is my sons middle name. Some asshole sent me a PM saying they know more about the name "Ellejustus" and that we know where you live. What say you to that? Then, I took Justus name because my son ALWAYS warned me and he could see the truth. I was blind for my dd dream when she was 11 years old. I set up @Justus on his laptop. He left for college and I didn't want to bug him for the stupid pw because he would probably say, "are you still wasting time on that forum?" So I went with New Wave Dave because that's kind of the guy I am but truly surfed when I was young and didn;t go around town acting like I did, like a Poser coach does to us parents. I loved NWD but my stupid computer died with? Take a guess Kicker? So I see how some could be confused with the things you say about me. Soccerhelper is my last and only avatar, I promise.
So did you pay $45 or just $15? Cause when I lost my password, I got in touch with Dom and he reset it from me.

So did you pay $45 or just $15? Cause when I lost my password, I got in touch with Dom and he reset it from me.
I gave you the reasons why. Kicker, what team sports did you play? I'm curious? Were you big time bro? Did you have to fight it out and sweat it out to make the team? How about making the starting 5 when your 5 4' like Muggsy? You really need to leave me alone and not worry about me. I'm shocked with your behavior bro and Lastman. I told both of you a long time ago you got on the wrong boat to Jones Island. I warned you but you wouln;t listen.

Call Fact and tell him to make the deal and I will only have one thread to post on. How old is your dd?
I am sorry, but I have no idea what deal you are talking about, don't have time to read all the dribble. The only reason I think you should stop posting is because it seems to bring you more distress and you are making enemies with people that seems to have been your good friends. I don't mind you posting (I think some of your posts do make parents think about how to best protect their kiddos) but worry about how it could affect your family (and I don't mean blackballing but rather people might want to stay away from the crazy man). I understand your anger with the system and the feeling that kiddos were taken advantage of, but unfortunately no one will step up and correct past wrongs. Hell they wont even correct present and future wrongs and I do agree that is wrong and sad. Unfortunately it is your reality. Soccer is not my sport, but the one chosen by my kiddos so I tried to learn as much as I could to support their goals. I continue to stay involved to help my nieces and hopefully make a positive difference in anyway I can, including by helping coach rec and reffing. Maybe you should see how you can make a positive impact instead of just complaining, and I don't mean that to trigger you but to rather make you contemplate your choices. Have a good weekend.

I gave you the reasons why. Kicker, what team sports did you play? I'm curious? Were you big time bro? Did you have to fight it out and sweat it out to make the team? How about making the starting 5 when your 5 4' like Muggsy? You really need to leave me alone and not worry about me. I'm shocked with your behavior bro and Lastman. I told both of you a long time ago you got on the wrong boat to Jones Island. I warned you but you wouln;t listen.
LOL......thanks for the warning bro! Keep livin in the past

That is until the rest of us stop visiting because one user has chosen to dominate the forum with disturbed ramblings. Site traffic matters quite a bit and at least my site traffic is down more than a little in the last month or two because the nonsense continues to overwhelm otherwise worthwhile content. At least in my view.

Why
That is until the rest of us stop visiting because one user has chosen to dominate the forum with disturbed ramblings. Site traffic matters quite a bit and at least my site traffic is down more than a little in the last month or two because the nonsense continues to overwhelm otherwise worthwhile content. At least in my view.
Strange, because most of those complaining above don't use the ignore feature and continue to willfully respond and jerk his chain.

In fact, go check the thread he started a couple days ago, if you haven't already, and you'll find virtually every complainer above having willfully entered the thread and posted several times needlessly messing with him.

I'd say there's plenty of petulant posters contributing to the declining state of this forum.

Why

Strange, because most of those complaining above don't use the ignore feature and continue to willfully respond and jerk his chain.

In fact, go check the thread he started a couple days ago, if you haven't already, and you'll find virtually every complainer above having willfully entered the thread and posted several times needlessly messing with him.

I'd say there's plenty of petulant posters contributing to the declining state of this forum.
Touché

LMAO! And that’s what happened to this message board! Too many idiot adults talking smack behind the computer acting like they are larger than life.

This is what I'm going to do for all of you on the socal soccer forum. First, I would highly encourage you to sign up for the Platinum membership. It's the right thing to do and it's only $15 a year (for now). I have some parents who lurk here and really appreciate what I'm doing. I get the high fives at games :) Some PM me private messages (pm) with experiences from the past or seek help privately. Some dads on here publicly encourage me to stay the course. I also have some who are begging me to hand the forum back to them and never post again. Some PM hateful things and some have tried to bait me in PM. Weirdos!!! Some think I'm coo coo for coco puffs. Some like 43 and coach buck want decorum and feel my pain and I believe that. Some hate hi jackers of threads and I see where I have failed in this area. I have some people who welcome me but feel I have crossed forum boundaries and I have broken some of the unwritten rules that are made up as we go. Maybe someone could put 10 rules of forum engagement like they have for Nato on here so we all can get along as Mr King said so well. How to debate hot soccer topics of the day on the forum? I need help in this area. When I read some of the threads names it triggers me and it's starting to get scary with some of the docs behavior and some coaches getting arrested. Anyway, I will from now on only post and respond to my threads I started. I will not post on any other thread, I promise and I 100% stand by my word. If anyone has a questions for me they can go to the "Free Soccer Helper" thread and ask for a response on any thread and I will respond on my thread that I created by spending the $15. For positive HS Soccer stories go to "High School Soccer Shout Outs." I will start my new one called F.R.A.T, kind of like S.W.A.T. Not sure when I will start it but I will. Sorry for barging in on the other threads. I will finish with this. After much thought, any of you can say whatever the hell you want on my threads. Just expect to get smacked back hard from me and don;t cry and call me delusional you assholes........lo!!!! jk......I love you because I need to love and wish your dd and ds a great time in this youth soccer jungle we all find ourselves in. Great weekend of no soccer and chill :)

Back