What happened?

What happened to this forum on the girl’s side? Makes me wish I had a son playing soccer. Even the college recruiting thread and the ECNL vs DA toxic thread is filled with mindless dribble about grammar, Spanish language references, and vomiting of personal therapy of an injured split personality dad. At least when MAP was on the forum the insults and debates off topic were more entertaining. It seems the boys side of the house on this forum is more active and soccer related. Hoping something more interesting gets started as a real conversation. And, I feel your pain soccerhelper/new wave/ EJ etc. but seriously enough already.

No pain, no gain 43 :) I'm almost done, trust me. Get your boy Fact to make the deal with me and I will stop posting my pain on here on all the threads. Is it ok with you if I have one thread about the frat house? BTW bro, how old is your dd(s)? What level of play is she at? I do appreciate the empathy from you and I truly mean that. In my defense, I did wonder on here to see what everyone was up to back in July and the topics were interesting to say the least.

I joined thinking I’d find good information, guidance and ideas, now that my kid is beginning to show some promise and has entered that crucial window for college recruiting, etc.

Kinda surprised to find that one (or a few) voices seem to dominate with some downright funky stuff.

There are some great threads and I do appreciate the knowledgeable voices that are sharing from experience. Just need to make my choices about where to listen in.

What happened to this forum on the girl’s side? Makes me wish I had a son playing soccer. Even the college recruiting thread and the ECNL vs DA toxic thread is filled with mindless dribble about grammar, Spanish language references, and vomiting of personal therapy of an injured split personality dad. At least when MAP was on the forum the insults and debates off topic were more entertaining. It seems the boys side of the house on this forum is more active and soccer related. Hoping something more interesting gets started as a real conversation. And, I feel your pain soccerhelper/new wave/ EJ etc. but seriously enough already.
My son said that there should be a comma after the second use of the word “forum.”

Plus, you and others think this is about my pain. No, I already have pain from all the things life has thrown at me bro over 53 years. This is about the pain of the girls and the things my dd went through and witnessed and heard during the worse time ever for socal youth soccer. You had to actually go through it to feel the pain.

What Happen you ask? Shall I tell everyone? Here's a quote from a male soccer coach to a little girl, "Why are you crying, did you start your period already?" That was from a guy with zero kids so good luck guessing who said that quote. How bout this beauty, "Let's get real, your getting fat. and slow" I have way more than that. So if you like how some male coaches are coaching the females then please stop reading my novel. It has some depressing things in it I'm sad to say :(

Literally nobody wants to hear your “way more of that”. You’ve already said several times you’d stop posting, but you just keep coming back, inserting your nonsense all over numerous threads. It’s obnoxious. This is the last you’ll hear from me. Blocked.

Literally nobody wants to hear your “way more of that”. You’ve already said several times you’d stop posting, but you just keep coming back, inserting your nonsense all over numerous threads. It’s obnoxious. This is the last you’ll hear from me. Blocked.
OK soccer fan of two. Please block me and never post on my new thread. I will block you too, take that......

Soccerhelper has single handily ruin this entire forum the last month with his bellyaching , we all get it , but holy sh$t please stop and take a long long break from here it's toxic for you in many reason.....its almost like you like the negative energy or your bat crazy ......I wish the best for your DD , but you my friend ..WOW.

Soccerhelper has single handily ruin this entire forum the last month with his bellyaching , we all get it , but holy sh$t please stop and take a long long break from here it's toxic for you in many reason.....its almost like you like the negative energy or your bat crazy ......I wish the best for your DD , but you my friend ..WOW.
How old is your dd?

I find soccerhelper very valuable to the forum, keep speaking the truth. Disagreement is good. The Club soccer experience is unrelenting frustration and misery. I just lurk but am addicted to it. And if the content goes away from the girls forum, where do I go, off topic forum? No thanks

I find soccerhelper very valuable to the forum, keep speaking the truth. Disagreement is good. The Club soccer experience is unrelenting frustration and misery. I just lurk but am addicted to it. And if the content goes away from the girls forum, where do I go, off topic forum? No thanks
TY pay to play. Love the name by the way. It's also dirty and a frat house for some. I think some bad apples fell from the orange tree :(

We do ignore you. And then you change your name. Again. And then we ignore you. Again. And you change your name. Again. Dominic - really, this guy is absolutely ruining your forum.
Ignore me and never respond homie to anything I say and I will never be active. It's pretty simple. Don't give me any attention and I will fly away like a fart. However, if you talk smack, expect to get smacked back dad of 3. I paid $15 to post here. I see you have paid zero. Who does Dom like better? A paying customer or some hack like you who knows nothing about sports and how one plays. Pay up and Help the forum survive. It's with your contributions that keep this place alive. And btw dad of 3, I got here in July and this place was dead. The only one's here were the obvious ones that I already knew about. Now we have lot's of eyes here for all to read and I think that makes Dom happy. Tech is angry and I understand why but this is bigger than Goats FC (BTW, still love the concept).

My daughter is an 06 and unfortunately the posting in that forum has come to a slow creeping halt. I expected it, but the back and forth was fun while it lasted. Last time it was any fun was 2 years ago at U12.

Most entertaining and informative threads are the College Recruiting thread and **CURRENT YEAR** College soccer discussion while they're in season.

Also, love him or hate him, M.A.P. was one of the best posters here and it appears he actually made good on his promise to leave once his daughter graduated. Good luck to her.

Back