JohnSnow

SILVER
How Stacked Is This Years West Cost Futbol Classic? Tough Teams....Who Wins?....Blues?

Toss up between slammers fc, blues, and cda slammers....those three are very close! Slammers fc beat blues in Albion final and cda beat blues as well...in Cerritos memorial final I believe

Toss up between slammers fc, blues, and cda slammers....those three are very close! Slammers fc beat blues in Albion final and cda beat blues as well...in Cerritos memorial final I believe
Haven't seen CDA Slammers play this year, how strong is this team? They sure do play a lot of games, maybe not good competition ?

They do play a ton of games but they are just as good and skilled as the other top teams...those three will be jockeying for the top spot all year...should be a fun tournament to watch with a great final!

They do play a ton of games but they are just as good and skilled as the other top teams...those three will be jockeying for the top spot all year...should be a fun tournament to watch with a great final!
From your opinion, who is the best 09 you personally have seen?

Probably not what you want to hear....but I have seen them all play and feel on any given day blues, slammers fc, and cda can all beat each other at this point in the year....that may change as the year progresses....slammers fc is a new team with girls from multiple clubs so they might become a powerhouse as they start getting more comfortable playing together

Probably not what you want to hear....but I have seen them all play and feel on any given day blues, slammers fc, and cda can all beat each other at this point in the year....that may change as the year progresses....slammers fc is a new team with girls from multiple clubs so they might become a powerhouse as they start getting more comfortable playing together
No issues with your statement
My daughter doesn't play for Blues but that's probably the best team I have seen play all year.! But I here good thing from the girls from CDA

Back