Vegas Cup Participants...

I know it's a ways away, but given it's closed and hotel links have been sent is there a way to look up which teams are going to Vegas cup for your age group?

Don't expect much communication from the tournament in advance. Once the games start, it is a well run tournament. Everything leading up to that point is a fustercluck.

Don't expect much communication from the tournament in advance. Once the games start, it is a well run tournament. Everything leading up to that point is a fustercluck.

Does that include the hotel rooms? Still haven't received confirmation that our hotel room was reserved... <sigh>

Does that include the hotel rooms? Still haven't received confirmation that our hotel room was reserved... <sigh>
Good luck with that. We stopped doing this tournament 2 years ago. I got billed for a room that I never got confirmation for.
Their rules say "you will be billed for the 1st nights stay 30 days in advance of the tournament". Well, that didn't happen. I tried online to book at RedRock, but was told it was sold out. So we booked at Aria (using the tournaments inflated rates. I used to go to Vegas quite a bit and I could have gotten a comped room at Aria. But didn't want our team's registration to get cancelled, so we paid for the 3 night minimum.
No credit card billing for Red Rock 30 days in advance. Never went to Red Rock that week. 2 weeks after the tournament, I see a charge for 1 night at RedRock.
I called Red Rock. They told me to call the tournament. I called the tournament and they told me to call Red Rock. After a week of leaving messages, writing emails and getting the run around, I gave up. I hope that $150 did somebody some good.
But we'll never do Vegas Cup again. The kids love it. The parents have good time. But it's a damn pricey way to watch your kid play soccer in the desert in the winter.

(Oh- and expect that you'll have 1 game on Saturday. And 2 games on Sunday. With the 2nd game being after 5pm).

That’s if your team isn’t required to stay at then staybridge suites off strip.

Vegas Cup generally sucks unless you play for a top team and this is your only chance to play powerhouses from Kansas, Washington, Oregon, Texas etc.

I’ve seen lower rung teams go to Vegas and play 2 teams they play during the season.

Back