Vegas Cup 2017

It's the same teams that play each other every weekend.
If you are referring to.CRL, then yes it's the same teams that play each other every week. Such is the nature of league play. As far as the best of CSL, well that is a matter of perception. The bottom line is that teams that were inclined to apply, and then good enough to qualify made it to CRL. Schedule dictated that we play this weekend, or else you would have seen a few of out in Vegas for sure. Maybe the results would have been different. Who knows.

I wouldn't go quite that far. A couple of ECNL players split up here and there may or may not make a difference, it just depends. There are so many factors that come in to play when you just plop some players on a different team. There are several girls on the Texans u14 ECNL team (03) that do not dual roster at all. My dd being one of them. Now put them all together, now that's a different story.

I wouldn't go quite that far. A couple of ECNL players split up here and there may or may not make a difference, it just depends. There are so many factors that come in to play when you just plop some players on a different team. There are several girls on the Texans u14 ECNL team (03) that do not dual roster at all. My dd being one of them. Now put them all together, now that's a different story.
Are they heading over to the GDA or competing in ECNL next year.

That's a good question. We are still pretty much in the dark about DA. FCD, Texans and Solar have been awarded DA spots but nobody is talking about specifics. It's really pissing alot of people off over here. Now there are "rumors" about what will happen but nothing in stone yet. That's the crux of the issue, when they start talking then parents will start making decisions about what to do. What do you know on your end?

That's a good question. We are still pretty much in the dark about DA. FCD, Texans and Solar have been awarded DA spots but nobody is talking about specifics. It's really pissing alot of people off over here. Now there are "rumors" about what will happen but nothing in stone yet. That's the crux of the issue, when they start talking then parents will start making decisions about what to do. What do you know on your end?
The movement of coaches here make it seem like the DA is the spot. The parents who ride on the backs of Discovery players are screaming and holding on by a thread. My ear hustling had lead me to believe that in Southern California it's GDA.

My dd played against a Texans 03 squad and I took this tournament off to relax my mind. She was quick to call me and compliment the texas squad and their play.

Thanks for the compliment. We came out a couple of years back and made to the quarters before getting beat on pk's by LVPSA, who went on to win it that year. All chest thumping and trash talking aside we really enjoy getting to play the Socal teams when we can.

Back