U.S. SOCCER TODAY

FTWitachi

BRONZE
Just released a small/mini blog site in regards to U.S. SOCCER TODAY covering 5 different topics and will expand overtime, I. intro, II. Youth System and Development, III. Training, IV. Coaching, and V. Culture and Politics. I got in depth on each topic both positives and negatives. Main purpose for this blog site is for those currently involved in U.S. SOCCER can gain knowledge and understand why it's currently a struggle and why U.S. SOCCER is going downhill.

Url- https://ftwitachi.wixsite.com/ussoccertoday

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

#soccer #football #soccergame #soccerlife #soccerball #soccerbible #futbol #soccergirl #soccerskills #soccerplayer #soccertime #soccertraining #soccercleats #soccermom #soccerpractice #soccerboy #soccer_nation #soccerlove #soccerteam #nike #soccerislife #soccergirls #fifa #socceroos #soccercamp #soccerdrills #adidas #realmadrid #messi #soccerworld

Just released a small/mini blog site in regards to U.S. SOCCER TODAY covering 5 different topics and will expand overtime, I. intro, II. Youth System and Development, III. Training, IV. Coaching, and V. Culture and Politics. I got in depth on each topic both positives and negatives. Main purpose for this blog site is for those currently involved in U.S. SOCCER can gain knowledge and understand why it's currently a struggle and why U.S. SOCCER is going downhill.

Url- https://ftwitachi.wixsite.com/ussoccertoday

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

#soccer #football #soccergame #soccerlife #soccerball #soccerbible #futbol #soccergirl #soccerskills #soccerplayer #soccertime #soccertraining #soccercleats #soccermom #soccerpractice #soccerboy #soccer_nation #soccerlove #soccerteam #nike #soccerislife #soccergirls #fifa #socceroos #soccercamp #soccerdrills #adidas #realmadrid #messi #soccerworld

Evan,
First, good for you. This may be a wonderful means of marketing your coaching services.

I read your section "Youth System & Development" and notwithstanding the fact the folding of the DA makes what you wrote partially irrelevant, I think your bias creates a major hole in your understanding of how it works at an elite level.

You make no mention of RSTP, which is a fundamental driver for youth development. Missing this very important piece glosses over our youth development problem. Likewise, no mention of FIFA Article 19 and how that negatively impacts youth development of our elite players. You also don't denigrate the MLS and USL system at all. We simply do not have the same level of training and competition at the MLS level compared to Division 1 leagues in Europe and Latin America. We cannot be delusional about this.

You should consider taking a different approach to giving the advice and organizing your thoughts:
  1. Youth Development if College is the Goal.
  2. Youth Development if US Professional and Semi-Professional Play is the Goal.
  3. Youth Development if International Play (Latin America, Europe and National Teams) is the Goal.

Back