Tryouts, Player Movements & coaching assignments

The rich get richer and I would expect the usual suspects to show very well. They are all trimming the roster and then adding talented girls with the exception of one of the top teams.

I expect Surf, Albion, Blues, and Eagles to make improvements, especially since the roster size is expanding so teams can add a couple quality players without being too disruptive to the existing chemistry. I know some of the other teams have had their impact players plucked by the above-mentioned, so it will be interesting to see how they are able to adapt.

I expect Surf, Albion, Blues, and Eagles to make improvements, especially since the roster size is expanding so teams can add a couple quality players without being too disruptive to the existing chemistry. I know some of the other teams have had their impact players plucked by the above-mentioned, so it will be interesting to see how they are able to adapt.
I would throw Legends in there as well. I expect them to continue to grow and get better. They are already a talented side.
Many of these teams will continue to drastically change over the next few years. A superstar at U8 doesn't guarantee you will be that way as they game begins to change. I also expect the DA landscape to play a major role in how these teams are set up over the next few years. We all get two years at 9v9 and then it really begins to matter.

Back