Trump Supporters are OK with Treason

Not treason (as is collusion) and please show me one shred of proof. One indictment?

Pathetic.
You want me to show you one shred of evidence trump committed treason and collusion?
I cannot. Can you?
Do you really think HRC committed no crimes with this email scandal?

You want me to show you one shred of evidence trump committed treason and collusion?
I cannot. Can you?
Do you really think HRC committed no crimes with this email scandal?

I heard Muller is set to release his report looking into this very matter in the next couple months. Lets see what he has to say.
And also another HRC email investigation? lol... that old song has to ring a little hollow even to a nutter like you Joe.

Where the hell did justified go?
Must be an antifa member.

I do think he has a point bring up treason. If we find that Flynn, who Trump put on the National Security Council, was a Russian mole for example... it's going to be gut check time. The moderate in me says- get the rope, cuz treason is a hanging offense.

I heard Muller is set to release his report looking into this very matter in the next couple months. Lets see what he has to say.
And also another HRC email investigation? lol... that old song has to ring a little hollow even to a nutter like you Joe.
My prediction is that Mueller will release "something big" no sooner than three weeks before the election. (it may be leaked)
There will not be anything of substance or anything new in Mueller's report, but things will be presented as new.
The leftist press will be primed on all the dog whistles, and hungry , eyes crazy, and faux outrage brimming.
The President will also be ready, he'll troll them with a couple well placed tweets and let them over play their hand once again.

There goes your moderate status, you were correct in your self doubt, congrats.

I do think he has a point bring up treason. If we find that Flynn, who Trump put on the National Security Council, was a Russian mole for example... it's going to be gut check time. The moderate in me says- get the rope, cuz treason is a hanging offense.
Yes, because "if" is where 'moderates" live.

My prediction is that Mueller will release "something big" no sooner than three weeks before the election. (it may be leaked)
There will not be anything of substance or anything new in Mueller's report, but things will be presented as new.
The leftist press will be primed on all the dog whistles, and hungry , eyes crazy, and faux outrage brimming.
The President will also be ready, he'll troll them with a couple well placed tweets and let them over play their hand once again.
Just about the same time congress will be voting on tax cut part II.

Well... it could be like that, or it could be more like one of his family members gets tied to treasonous behavior and then all hell breaks loose.

Just about the same time congress will be voting on tax cut part II.
Funny how just after his dismal performance in Helsinki Trump makes up something out of the blue to distract. No one has any idea what he's talking about concerning "tax cut II", not McConnell, not Ryan, it's a ruse.

People are going to be laughing at you for the rest of your life.

Back