Transgender Males DO NOT BELONG IN WOMENS SPORTS....PERIOD !

It's CHEATING !

And it's about time " The Girls " are doing something about it !

GATEWAYPUNDIT

Girls File Federal Discrimination Complaint
After Transgender Sprinters Win 1st and 2nd Place
at Connecticut Girls Indoor Championships

Cristina Laila June 18, 2019

IMG_3333-600x301.jpg

Three high school girls in Connecticut who run on the track team have filed a federal discrimination complaint against the statewide policy on transgender athletes.

In February, Connecticut Transgender sprinters won 1st and 2nd place at the state indoor track championships.

In other words, biological males competed against girls and won because they have higher bone density, larger muscles and higher testosterone levels than their biological female opponents.

Connecticut is one of 17 states that allows transgender athletes to compete without any type of restrictions – it’s open season and high school girls are the ones suffering because of this insanity.

And now the girls are fighting back arguing the transgender policy on athletes possibly cost them college scholarships.

The conservative Christian law firm Alliance Defending Freedom filed the complaint on behalf of the girls Monday with the U.S. Education Department’s Office for Civil Rights. It seeks an investigation and actions to make competitions fair.

The Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference governs high school sports in the state. It says its policy follows a state anti-discrimination law requiring students to be treated in school according to the gender with which they identify.

Unless something is done to prevent biological males who identify as ‘transgender’ from competing against girls, it will be the end of women’s sports as we know it.

Biological males who claim they identify as female are crushing female athletes and setting records in races all over the country.

Last month, a biological male CeCe Telfer ( Craig Telfer )* who identifies as a woman won the NCAA women's track championship and beat the second place runner (female) by over a full second.

Where are the feminists? Feminists should be screaming a the top of their lungs about males taking opportunities away from these young girls.

2016: Craig Telfer is ranked 200th
2017: Craig Telfer is ranked 390th
2018: Craig Telfer 'transitions to female' CeCe Telfer
2019: CeCe Telfer wins an NCAA Women's National Championship

THAT IS CHEATING !
THAT IS STEALING FROM THE LADIES !

You just keep on fighting the good fight there nono! Bravo! . . . is anyone arguing with you on this or is it all in your head?

No gloves, bare knuckle truth...

How about that glass jaw Rodent...you Ok..?

Just repeat after me... " It's Cheating "..." It's Cheating "....
You need to get in touch with proper authorities and plead your case. None of us in here can help you, you need a professional.

So you are trying to convince yourself? Cuz no one else cares or is arguing the point.

It's National News and action is being taken to STOP
the " Frankenstein Freaks " from ruining REAL Female sports !

You just like the rest of the Crooked Corrupt Democrats have your
head buried up another Liberals culo and let these disgusting actions
of Societal destruction take place because facing the TRUTH displaces
you from Their Criminal Perverted Club.....

JUNE 24, 2019
Hey, ‘Trans’ Men in Women’s Sports: Good Luck, Fellas — Go for the Gold!
By Selwyn Duke
“Equality” cries were cherished by feminists when they gave females entry into military academies, boardrooms and the ranks of police; prize-money parity in some sporting events; and access to boys’ athletics. But with these appeals now putting sexually confused men in women’s sports, well, feminists’ cries are a tad different. Equality can be a real downer when it’s principle and not ploy.

214394_5_.jpg
As for my position, I’ve devoted more ink to combating the made-up sexual status (MUSS, usually called “transgender”) agenda than most any other writer. In fact, almost first in the field — and almost alone there — inveighing against MUSS ideology 10 years ago, I was criticized for political incorrectness by conservatives(some of whom now sing my tune). It thus may be surprising that I today say to MUSSmen athletes everywhere:

Best of luck to you, lads — may the best man win!

No, I’m not now seeking the Democrat presidential nomination, Biden-style (I’m using the wrong pronouns for that). It’s that, to use a twist on a quotation attributed to Abe Lincoln, “The best way ‌to eliminate a bad law, or social law, is to apply it strictly.”

You see, I believe that anyone who wants equality should get equality — good and hard.

Up until the Rise of the MUSSmen, male-female Equality™ had been a one-way street called Feminism Ave., sort of equality lecture + selective application = whatever advantage I darn well want at the moment. Prestige-oriented feminists could complain about too few female CEOs while never being asked about too few female garbage collectors, iron workers or loggers; or why women aren’t subject to Selective-Service registration. Politicians could bloviate about the workplace intersex wage gap, which somewhat favors men, and ignore the workplace intersex death gap, which greatly favors women. Activists could sanctimoniously agitate over men outearning women in acting while uttering nary a peep about women outearning men in modeling. Professional female soccer players (and other athletes) could lose to 14-year-old boys, lobby for the same pay as the men without being laughed at — and never be told the obvious: If you want the men’s money, emerge from your separate, protected athletic realm and try playing in the men’s arena and succeeding. Your separate ain’t equal, hon.

Back