Training question

Well my DD is a U18 player with a ton of talent, speed and whatever else soccer requires lol. What I can say is her coach still does those basic drills, a lot of touches a lot of receiving drills a lot of tight small passing drills. We've had criticism that we always do the same things for 2 hours but I will say our team possess the ball extremly well, Every player has excellent touch and we rarely lose a ball to a bad touch. MASTER THE BASICS!!!!! SPEED AND A KILLER LEG MEAN NOTHING IF U CANT EVEN RECIEVE A BALL.

Well my DD is a U18 player with a ton of talent, speed and whatever else soccer requires lol. What I can say is her coach still does those basic drills, a lot of touches a lot of receiving drills a lot of tight small passing drills. We've had criticism that we always do the same things for 2 hours but I will say our team possess the ball extremly well, Every player has excellent touch and we rarely lose a ball to a bad touch. MASTER THE BASICS!!!!! SPEED AND A KILLER LEG MEAN NOTHING IF U CANT EVEN RECIEVE A BALL.
Post a vid or you're lying.

Back