Time to Social Distance

MicPaPa

GOLD
In the spirit of Social Distancing...Make a public pledge that you will be held accountable for stating how long you are willing to go without replying to @EOTL

The first one to break their pledge will forever be referred to on the forum as "The Jackass Enabler"

NOTE: I'm sure @espola will continue to give him reach-a-rounds...so, that doesn't count as he's already a jackass enabler.

In the spirit of Social Distancing...Make a public pledge that you will be held accountable for stating how long you are willing to go without replying to @EOTL

The first one to break their pledge will forever be referred to on the forum as "The Jackass Enabler"

NOTE: I'm sure @espola will continue to give him reach-a-rounds...so, that doesn't count as he's already a jackass enabler.
I pledge indefinitely.

I took the bait on the "action" as kicker calls it. He riled me up and i got all emotional. I'm truly sorry to bring all of you into my past life. I'm way past Q btw. I went past Z last year and now I'm working on another planets love language. I take the pledge. I swear I will honor my word this time. I will stay focused on soccer only. Today was great news for socal soccer and I'm looking forward to watching my dd finish out her youth career on a high note.

I took the bait on the "action" as kicker calls it. He riled me up and i got all emotional. I'm truly sorry to bring all of you into my past life. I'm way past Q btw. I went past Z last year and now I'm working on another planets love language. I take the pledge. I swear I will honor my word this time. I will stay focused on soccer only. Today was great news for socal soccer and I'm looking forward to watching my dd finish out her youth career on a high note.
What news did I miss?

Back