Tier 1 North Orange County teams

Jason

BRONZE
Looks like there are only 2 tier 1 teams in North Orange County area. Anyone have an opinion on these 2 clubs?

Anaheim surf coach Sanchez

Or

Slammer coach Hurtarte

Thank you for all your feedback.

Looks like there are only 2 tier 1 teams in North Orange County area. Anyone have an opinion on these 2 clubs?

Or

Slammer coach Hurtarte

Like the birds go south...

It’s quite possible you have a rising tier 2 that’s moving into flight one. That’s one way to avoid the turmoil. Neither of those two teams sounds ideal.

Or you can head south to the hot spot.

Why not think for yourself? Go actually check it out if you live in the area. Can you trust fake news? You can drive 60+ minutes a day, several times a week, and pay more money so you can say “we play for WC, blues, Slammers or whatever”
Like every soccer club, team, and coach there are positives and negatives. Don’t listen to the sheep. They have already bought in to all the koolaide that others are drinking rather than think for themselves. They are living the fantasy of my kid is going to play DA or ecnl then we will be in Nirvana.

Don’t be these people. Think for yourself....that is something in short supply

So glad my kids are done with all of this insanity

Why not think for yourself? Go actually check it out if you live in the area. Can you trust fake news? You can drive 60+ minutes a day, several times a week, and pay more money so you can say “we play for WC, blues, Slammers or whatever”
Like every soccer club, team, and coach there are positives and negatives. Don’t listen to the sheep. They have already bought in to all the koolaide that others are drinking rather than think for themselves. They are living the fantasy of my kid is going to play DA or ecnl then we will be in Nirvana.

Your kids are done but you’re still here? That’s the definition of insanity if you ask me.

Don't follow the herd- 90 percent of what they say is directly contradictory to actual facts especially in regards to recruiting and exposure.

Marc Sanchez at Surf is a daddy coach who hasn't won anything and is all about status. Hurtarte at Slammers has a high ratio of players leaving his teams.

Or

Slammer coach Hurtarte

Or

Slammer coach Hurtarte

Go checkout Striker North Isaac Ayala G05 team. They are going to go flight 1. His team only gave up 6 goals all season and finished in 2nd Place in their group. This the same coach who won State Cup last season with his G06 team.

Soccer58 must have had their little princess cut by one of these “horrible” coaches they seem to know so much about....or they are just another psycho parent on the forum blasting away when they know nothing....so which is it?

I love it when a parent says that a coach has never won anything. These are the nutty parents you really want on your team...

So what does a winning coach look like? A closet full of trophy’s? Or is it the coach that gets a call from his ex player 20 years later thanking him for changing his life? The wins and medals fade to nothing but changed lives last forever.

Keep chasing the fools gold and it will bring you nothing but pain

Soccer58 must have had their little princess cut by one of these “horrible” coaches they seem to know so much about....or they are just another psycho parent on the forum blasting away when they know nothing....so which is it?

I love it when a parent says that a coach has never won anything. These are the nutty parents you really want on your team...

So what does a winning coach look like? A closet full of trophy’s? Or is it the coach that gets a call from his ex player 20 years later thanking him for changing his life? The wins and medals fade to nothing but changed lives last forever.

Keep chasing the fools gold and it will bring you nothing but pain

Soocer58's post on another thread explains it ... biased.

Girls 05 coached by Isaac Ayala is looking for players that are interested in going flight 1. Coach Isaac Ayala won State Cup last season with his G06 team and is one of the former Fullerton Rangers Academy trainers. Come and check it out.

Back