The Mueller S#@T Show Today ......Absolutely Appalling Display Of Bias !

The Filthy Dirty Cop is on display for ALL of America to witness...!

This Country is Corrupted on a scale few can fathom.....

Question to Director Mueller :
" Can you explain why Whitey Bulger was killed upon transfer to the New Prison "

Response:

" I cannot answer that due to on going investigations "

Question to Director Mueller :

" Can you state that you've no alcohol before this hearing "

Response:

" Hic...." "I cannot answer that at the present time..."

Harvard Law School professor Laurence Tribe, a fierce critic of President Trump, said Wednesday that former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's House Judiciary Committee hearing was a "disaster" that set back impeachment efforts.

“Much as I hate to say it, this morning’s hearing was a disaster," Tribe tweeted. "Far from breathing life into his damning report, the tired Robert Mueller sucked the life out of it. The effort to save democracy and the rule of law from this lawless president has been set back, not advanced."

Laurence Tribe

✔@tribelaw
Much as I hate to say it, this morning’s hearing was a disaster. Far from breathing life into his damning report, the tired Robert Mueller sucked the life out of it. The effort to save democracy and the rule of law from this lawless president has been set back, not advanced.

https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1154066227549089792

Liberal activist and filmmaker Michael Moore delivered a scathing review of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's testimony on Wednesday, suggesting Democrats should reconsider why they trusted him in the first place.

"A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions," Moore tweeted, apparently in reference to Mueller.

"I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today -- All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller -- just STFU from now on."

Robert Mueller deferred or declined to answer questions from members of Congress at least 82 times during his testimony in front of the House Intelligence Committee, according to a CNN analysis. Of those instances, Mueller referred lawmakers to his report at least four times.

Earlier today, while testifying in front of the House Judiciary Committee Mueller deferred or declined to answer questions from lawmakers at least 124 times during his three and a half hours of testimony. Of those instances, Mueller referred lawmakers to his report at least 39 times.

Over the course of the day he deferred or declined to answer questions 206 times. Of those instances, Mueller referred lawmakers to his report at least 43 times.

images

t is fighting for his life. He is going down swinging. It starts with campaign finance issues and ends with a complete review of his tax returns . . . hilarious how t is willing to expose himself and his complete misunderstanding of what happened today.

t is fighting for his life. He is going down swinging. It starts with campaign finance issues and ends with a complete review of his tax returns . . . hilarious how t is willing to expose himself and his complete misunderstanding of what happened today.

He has convinced some of the frequent posters here, but they were already kissing his ass before anyway.

He has convinced some of the frequent posters here, but they were already kissing his ass before anyway.
He counts on the low information trolls like we have on here. He knows they don't read, didn't watch today and simply will take his word for it, facts be fanned . . . like the president* himself they simply scream fake news at reality.

He counts on the low information trolls like we have on here. He knows they don't read, didn't watch today and simply will take his word for it, facts be fanned . . . like the president* himself they simply scream fake news at reality.

There are still people out there who think Nixon was framed.

Every 5 minutes it changed from a hearing to a rally where talking points were shouted. These people live in an "alternate" universe.
Then this next Presidential election should be a piece of cake. What with all this evidence impeachment is a sure thing! You guys have nothing to worry about!! Lol!!

Should be called the Weizmann report because this old man sure the fuck didn’t write it.
Sad.
But fucking funny as shit.
You losers lose again.
Trump was right, I getting tired of winning.
Please Mr President I can’t take all this winning.

Should be called the Weizmann report because this old man sure the fuck didn’t write it.
Sad.
But fucking funny as shit.
You losers lose again.
Trump was right, I getting tired of winning.
Please Mr President I can’t take all this winning.
I can see why Mueller never could cut it in the private sector.
Not the sharpest tool in the shed

Back