The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

List three of the “many ways” the Russians interfered to help Trump win, given that both Bernie bot and Comey bot delivered such damaging blows to Hillary such that she really felt the Bern in 2016. You should be able to provide some “fairly obvious” ways in which the Russians interfered that Mueller did not.
So you haven't been able to understand the other dozens of posts laying out what happened? Do you need me to draw a picture? You choose to be ignorant that is your choice alone.

So you haven't been able to understand the other dozens of posts laying out what happened? Do you need me to draw a picture? You choose to be ignorant that is your choice alone.
How ‘bout that picture? Your drawing shouldn’t be impaired by your net dragging ignorance. Go for it!

Man, I was so sure they were going to arrest Killary in Orlando yesterday! What an O'Bummer.

When is she going down??? Whennnnnnn?????? It's so unfair!

Thank goodness the economy is weakening enough that we can hope for Huli Huli Boi to hump the pump!

It would be terrible if we actually had strong growth and good earning!!

Everyone, fiddle away!

Thank goodness the economy is weakening enough that we can hope for Huli Huli Boi to hump the pump!

It would be terrible if we actually had strong growth and good earning!!

Everyone, fiddle away!
Is this your indictment of QE? Sheesh you people like arguing with yourselves.

Burgess Owens Torches Democrats: Party Of ‘Slavery, KKK, Jim Crow, Killed Over 40% of Black Babies’
bo.jpg

Screenshot: C-SPAN Video

ryan_saavedra.jpg

By RYAN SAAVEDRA
@REALSAAVEDRA
June 19, 2019
50.5k views

Former NFL player Burgess Owens blasted the Democratic Party on Wednesday as he testified to the House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties on the issue of reparations.

Daily Wire TV

Loaded: 98.92%

Duration 1:00
Ta-Nehisi Coates Slams McConnell During Hearing On Slavery Reparations

“The focus of the discussion was a bill authored by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) that would initiate a study of the issue of reparations and come up with proposals for ‘appropriate remedies’ to slavery and discrimination from 1619 to the present,” The Blaze reported. “Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) publicly opposed reparations in comments made Tuesday, saying he doesn't ‘think reparations for something that happened 150 years ago when none of us currently living are responsible is a good idea.’”

"I used to be a Democrat until I did my history and found out the misery that that party brought to my race," Owens said. "I do believe in restitution. Let’s point to the party that was part of slavery, KKK, Jim Crow, that has killed over 40 percent of our black babies, 20 million of them."

"State of California, 75 percent of our black boys cannot pass standard reading and writing tests: a Democratic state," Owens continued. "So yes, let’s pay restitution. How about a Democratic Party pay for all the misery brought to my race and those — after we learn our history — who decide to stay there, they should pay also. They are complicit. And every white American, Republican or Democrat, that feels guilty because of your white skin, you should need to pony up also. That way we can get past this reparation and recognize that this country has given us greatness."

"Look at this panel. Doesn’t matter how we think. Doesn’t matter our color. We have become successful in this country like no other because of this great opportunity to live the American dream," Owens added. "Let’s not steal that from our kids by telling them they can’t do it."

Former Senate Aide Gets Four Years In Prison For Mass Doxxing Of Republicans
June 19th, 2019
Sheila-Jackson-Lee-e1558543873959.jpg

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) speaks at a press conference about a House resolution designed to prevent President Donald Trump from firing Special Counsel Robert Mueller on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., July 27, 2017. REUTERS/Aaron P. Bernstein
  • A former Democratic aide was sentenced to four years in prison for what prosecutors called “the largest data breach in Senate history.” Prosecutors said a stiff sentence was also imperative to “deter cyber crimes against the U.S. government.”
  • Jackson Cosko stole data and used it to publish the addresses and phone numbers of Senate Republicans to intimidate them for supporting Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Judge Thomas Hogan said that Cosko must face punishment lest people think strong political beliefs justified criminal attacks on sitting lawmakers, citing the shooting of Rep. Steve Scalise.
  • A second former aide to Sen. Maggie Hassan was charged with computer fraud and evidence tampering on Wednesday for allegedly acting as an accomplice.

A federal judge on Wednesday sentenced a former Democratic aide to four years in prison for hacking Senate computers, using spy devices and “doxxing” Republicans.

Jackson Cosko — a former aide to Democratic New Hampshire Sen. Maggie Hassan, Democratic California Sen. Barbara Boxer and Democratic Texas Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee — stole the entire contents of Hassan’s computer systems in October 2018 and published the private information of Republicans, including home addresses and cell phones. He hoped to intimidate them over Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination.

Back