The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

I see t only believes in pollsters when they find in his favor . . . just like with judges . . . . Supreme Court rulings . . . ratings . . . world leaders . . . news agencies . . . pundits . . . wives . . . gaming commissioners . . . teachers . . . religious leaders . . .

Under the Constitution, the House gets to decide whether or not to charge the President with impeachable crimes. The Senate then sits as the jury to hear the House's case and the President's defense, with the Chief Justice presiding. Were you out that week in high school?

Mueller's role so far has been as an investigator, and he may become a primary witness in both proceedings.
You clowns were so sure Mueller was going to show how he and Barry knew what was going on with the Russians when they ignored the 80’s U.S. foreign policies.

Seems there is a partisan dividing line concerning the Mueller report. Those who unfailingly support t won't read the Mueller report as, in reality, they know what's in it don't want to hear it . . . and those that don't/won't and may never forgive America for electing this buffoon, and Republicans for bending over forward for this con man who do read the report knowing what is in it and relishing it.
Hillary losing really pissed you off didn’t it.

I see t only believes in pollsters when they find in his favor . . . just like with judges . . . . Supreme Court rulings . . . ratings . . . world leaders . . . news agencies . . . pundits . . . wives . . . gaming commissioners . . . teachers . . . religious leaders . . .

Do you go to the corner market where the cashier treats you like crap, ignores
you, never has the right products, belittles you when you question the date
codes, Etc Etc Etc.....
or
Do you go to the corner market where the cashier always has a smile and
makes sure your experience is a pleasurable one while stocking the products
you desire....

The man is 73 years old and put his life on hold to make this country back
into a profitable, prosperous, employee/employer friendly place to manufacture
and distribute American Made Products....

You cannot see the results quite yet because YOU are part of the problem.
All I ever hear/see from individuals like you is 100 % negativity on the
improvements he's getting done and implementing to change America into
a better place to do business.

A perfect example is when a business person goes to a run down area and
sees a diamond in the rough, they want to bring Capital into the area and
build new warehouses or renovate existing structures to accommodate the
overall business vision they have that is a win win for everyone....but the
local city counsels/state agencies have another whole agenda...
Fleecing the business person who is bringing in the Capital....
That is the ( short term mentality ) city/state officials bring to the table.
The business person was a long term plan that will rejuvenate the area
and provide employment to the locals who are unemployed or working
at piss poor jobs...

That's the overall picture right there....and Democrats/Rhinos/Republicans
who have vested themselves in the offshore " Cheap Labor " thru lobbying
are the roadblocks our POTUS is removing or in the process of removing...

DO YOU WANT LIVE IN A SHITHOLE TEN YEARS FROM NOW !
OR
DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT IS FLUSH WITH CAPITAL
THAT ENABLES RAISING AMERICA OUT OF THE SPIRAL IT HAS BEEN IN !

DON'T EVEN POST THAT WE ARE NOT BORDERLINE SHITHOLE.....
WE ARE ON THAT ROAD BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR KINDS POLICIES
AND SUPPORT OF POLICIES THAT ENABLE " SHITHOLES " !!!!

162869270.jpg.0.jpg

SHITHOLE !

5342718_061119-kabc-5pm-air7-homeless-tour-vid.jpg

SHITHOLE !

Do you go to the corner market where the cashier treats you like crap, ignores
you, never has the right products, belittles you when you question the date
codes, Etc Etc Etc.....
or
Do you go to the corner market where the cashier always has a smile and
makes sure your experience is a pleasurable one while stocking the products
you desire....

The man is 73 years old and put his life on hold to make this country back
into a profitable, prosperous, employee/employer friendly place to manufacture
and distribute American Made Products....

You cannot see the results quite yet because YOU are part of the problem.
All I ever hear/see from individuals like you is 100 % negativity on the
improvements he's getting done and implementing to change America into
a better place to do business.

A perfect example is when a business person goes to a run down area and
sees a diamond in the rough, they want to bring Capital into the area and
build new warehouses or renovate existing structures to accommodate the
overall business vision they have that is a win win for everyone....but the
local city counsels/state agencies have another whole agenda...
Fleecing the business person who is bringing in the Capital....
That is the ( short term mentality ) city/state officials bring to the table.
The business person was a long term plan that will rejuvenate the area
and provide employment to the locals who are unemployed or working
at piss poor jobs...

That's the overall picture right there....and Democrats/Rhinos/Republicans
who have vested themselves in the offshore " Cheap Labor " thru lobbying
are the roadblocks our POTUS is removing or in the process of removing...

DO YOU WANT LIVE IN A SHITHOLE TEN YEARS FROM NOW !
OR
DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT IS FLUSH WITH CAPITAL
THAT ENABLES RAISING AMERICA OUT OF THE SPIRAL IT HAS BEEN IN !

DON'T EVEN POST THAT WE ARE NOT BORDERLINE SHITHOLE.....
WE ARE ON THAT ROAD BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR KINDS POLICIES
AND SUPPORT OF POLICIES THAT ENABLE " SHITHOLES " !!!!

162869270.jpg.0.jpg

SHITHOLE !

5342718_061119-kabc-5pm-air7-homeless-tour-vid.jpg

SHITHOLE !
Look, you’re being a little wise guy, OK? Which is, you know, typical for you.

Cept the truth only seems to go one way, mine, sorry you lose again.
Look touche bag, I'm blessed.
I have a wonderful family, grew up and live in one of the most desirable places in SoCal.
My kids have graduated from college, I own my home.
I get paid lots of money to do what I enjoy doing.
As far as the truth goes. you wouldn't know the truth if it kicked you square in the puss...ya delusional piece of discharge.
"sorry you lose again"....why the fuck would you want to sound like Danny Glover in Shooter?

Look touche bag, I'm blessed.
I have a wonderful family, grew up and live in one of the most desirable places in SoCal.
My kids have graduated from college, I own my home.
I get paid lots of money to do what I enjoy doing.
As far as the truth goes. you wouldn't know the truth if it kicked you square in the puss...ya delusional piece of discharge.
"sorry you lose again"....why the fuck would you want to sound like Danny Glover in Shooter?
Then why are you never stable and in control of your emotions?

Like most supporters of President Donald Trump, I have the good sense to know when I’m being flimflammed by liberal media nincompoops.

I expect such flimflammery from the likes of Fake News CNN and Even Faker News MSNBC, but now I see it coming from my beloved news network of choice: Fox News.

That’s right. The network I believed I could trust to always tell me President Trump is beloved by all Americans and has never made even a minor mistake has suddenly pumped out outrageous misinformation that it refers to as “a poll.”

This so-called poll, released Sunday, alleges that the greatest U.S. president in history — Donald J. Trump, long may he reign — is looked on negatively by 53 percent of Americans and is polling neck-and-neck with some smartypants DEMONcrat mayor from South Bend, Ind.

Yeah, right. Nobody I interact with on pro-Trump Facebook pages or talk to during weekly meetings of my gun club’s Hillary for Prison Committee ever has a negative thing to say about the president. How dumb does Fox News think I were?

Here, if you can believe it, is more obviously made-up information from this FAKE POLL Fox News put out:

— 50 percent of “Americans” think the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia in the 2016 election, up from 44 percent in March.

— 50 percent of people polled think Trump should either be impeached and removed from office or impeached but not removed.

Joe Biden and 39 percent would vote for Trump.

— If the choice were Bernie Sanders, 49 percent would vote for him and 40 percent would vote for Trump.

— Elizabeth Warren beats Trump 43 percent to 41 percent.

— Kamala Harris beats Trump 42 percent to 41 percent.

— South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg beats Trump 41 percent to 40 percent.

— If Trump were reelected, 50 percent of respondents said they would be either “displeased” or “scared.”

THESE ARE OUTRAGEOUS LIES!!

You expect phony poll results from the Amazon Washington Post or the Failing New York Times. But coming from Fox News? It’s just unacceptable. Even if the poll is accurate — and I know it’s not because I don’t want it do be — Fox News should know better than to report such a thing.

I know some of you are saying, “Rex, the president is a great and honest man who has done more in the first two years of his presidency than any other president in history and, possibly, more than any other world leader in history, but how can you be so certain these poll results are made-up and that we should give Fox News the nickname Lyin’ Fox News?”

To which I say, “It’s simple.” I just apply the same accuracy test President Trump has used since he took office and throughout his amazingly successful business career:

Does the information make Trump look bad in any way, shape or form? If the answer is yes, the information is made-up and the people behind that information are dishonest dopes jealous of Trump’s incredible abilities and good looks.

I know Trump is infallible because all information to the contrary is deeply flawed, the work of shrill liberals who want to destroy America. Duh.

Just look at how the president handled recent reports about leaked internal polling data from his reelection campaign that showed him running well behind Biden in the key swing states of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Florida and barely ahead of Biden in Texas.

In an interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos, Trump sensibly denied the existence of those garbage numbers.

“Nobody showed you those polls because those polls don’t exist, George. Those polls don’t exist,” Trump said.

And that was completely true, until Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale confirmed to ABC News that the leaked poll numbers were real. That was a smart move, as I’m sure Trump told Parscale to contradict him and the president is always one step ahead of everyone.

Parscale said those bad polling numbers are old and don’t count, so that technically means they don’t exist, which we already knew because Trump said they don’t exist. And besides, we know anything that makes Trump look bad is fake.

This stuff isn’t complicated, folks.

The Trump campaign responded to these nonexistent, don’t-count, old, imaginary leaked polls over the weekend by cutting ties with three members of its polling team. That was also a smart move. And now the president and his supporters MUST take the same approach with Fox News, as the network is equally guilty of reporting polling data that makes the president look bad.

Fox News has apparently decided to join the rest of the mainstream media and engage in PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT by publishing nonfawning information about Trump, and that kind of dishonesty cannot go unpunished.

As we await the glorious kickoff of Trump’s 2020 reelection campaign Tuesday in Orlando, Florida, I call on all devoted MAGA supporters to join me in calling for Fox News to be SHUT DOWN.

It’s clear the network can’t be trusted, and I hope President Trump will order his attorneys at the Department of Justice to investigate and possibly prosecute everyone who works there except for Sean Hannity.

Until further notice, I encourage all patriots to get their news only from my Hillary for Prison Committee’s weekly newsletter.

Thank you, and may God bless President Trump, whose favorability rating is currently 199 percent and who, if the election were today, would beat Sleepy Joe Biden eleventy-billion to zero.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/colu...ion-fox-news-biden-huppke-20190616-story.html

Like most supporters of President Donald Trump, I have the good sense to know when I’m being flimflammed by liberal media nincompoops.

I expect such flimflammery from the likes of Fake News CNN and Even Faker News MSNBC, but now I see it coming from my beloved news network of choice: Fox News.

That’s right. The network I believed I could trust to always tell me President Trump is beloved by all Americans and has never made even a minor mistake has suddenly pumped out outrageous misinformation that it refers to as “a poll.”

This so-called poll, released Sunday, alleges that the greatest U.S. president in history — Donald J. Trump, long may he reign — is looked on negatively by 53 percent of Americans and is polling neck-and-neck with some smartypants DEMONcrat mayor from South Bend, Ind.

Yeah, right. Nobody I interact with on pro-Trump Facebook pages or talk to during weekly meetings of my gun club’s Hillary for Prison Committee ever has a negative thing to say about the president. How dumb does Fox News think I were?

Here, if you can believe it, is more obviously made-up information from this FAKE POLL Fox News put out:

— 50 percent of “Americans” think the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia in the 2016 election, up from 44 percent in March.

— 50 percent of people polled think Trump should either be impeached and removed from office or impeached but not removed.

Joe Biden and 39 percent would vote for Trump.

— If the choice were Bernie Sanders, 49 percent would vote for him and 40 percent would vote for Trump.

— Elizabeth Warren beats Trump 43 percent to 41 percent.

— Kamala Harris beats Trump 42 percent to 41 percent.

— South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg beats Trump 41 percent to 40 percent.

— If Trump were reelected, 50 percent of respondents said they would be either “displeased” or “scared.”

THESE ARE OUTRAGEOUS LIES!!

You expect phony poll results from the Amazon Washington Post or the Failing New York Times. But coming from Fox News? It’s just unacceptable. Even if the poll is accurate — and I know it’s not because I don’t want it do be — Fox News should know better than to report such a thing.

I know some of you are saying, “Rex, the president is a great and honest man who has done more in the first two years of his presidency than any other president in history and, possibly, more than any other world leader in history, but how can you be so certain these poll results are made-up and that we should give Fox News the nickname Lyin’ Fox News?”

To which I say, “It’s simple.” I just apply the same accuracy test President Trump has used since he took office and throughout his amazingly successful business career:

Does the information make Trump look bad in any way, shape or form? If the answer is yes, the information is made-up and the people behind that information are dishonest dopes jealous of Trump’s incredible abilities and good looks.

I know Trump is infallible because all information to the contrary is deeply flawed, the work of shrill liberals who want to destroy America. Duh.

Just look at how the president handled recent reports about leaked internal polling data from his reelection campaign that showed him running well behind Biden in the key swing states of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Florida and barely ahead of Biden in Texas.

In an interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos, Trump sensibly denied the existence of those garbage numbers.

“Nobody showed you those polls because those polls don’t exist, George. Those polls don’t exist,” Trump said.

And that was completely true, until Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale confirmed to ABC News that the leaked poll numbers were real. That was a smart move, as I’m sure Trump told Parscale to contradict him and the president is always one step ahead of everyone.

Parscale said those bad polling numbers are old and don’t count, so that technically means they don’t exist, which we already knew because Trump said they don’t exist. And besides, we know anything that makes Trump look bad is fake.

This stuff isn’t complicated, folks.

The Trump campaign responded to these nonexistent, don’t-count, old, imaginary leaked polls over the weekend by cutting ties with three members of its polling team. That was also a smart move. And now the president and his supporters MUST take the same approach with Fox News, as the network is equally guilty of reporting polling data that makes the president look bad.

Fox News has apparently decided to join the rest of the mainstream media and engage in PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT by publishing nonfawning information about Trump, and that kind of dishonesty cannot go unpunished.

As we await the glorious kickoff of Trump’s 2020 reelection campaign Tuesday in Orlando, Florida, I call on all devoted MAGA supporters to join me in calling for Fox News to be SHUT DOWN.

It’s clear the network can’t be trusted, and I hope President Trump will order his attorneys at the Department of Justice to investigate and possibly prosecute everyone who works there except for Sean Hannity.

Until further notice, I encourage all patriots to get their news only from my Hillary for Prison Committee’s weekly newsletter.

Thank you, and may God bless President Trump, whose favorability rating is currently 199 percent and who, if the election were today, would beat Sleepy Joe Biden eleventy-billion to zero.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/colu...ion-fox-news-biden-huppke-20190616-story.html

Cut n Paste
Regurgitate
Cut n Paste
Regurgitate
Cut n Paste
Regurgitate
Wipe my lips
Cut n Paste
Regurgitate
Cut n Paste
Regurgitate
Cut n Paste
Regurgitate
Wipe my nose
Cut n Paste
Regurgitate
Cut n Paste
Regurgitate
Cut n Paste
Regurgitate
Rinse and Repeat

Rodent does have a pattern, that's for sure......

Back