The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Can you believe that Donald Trump is representing you libs on the world stage?
Too bad Obama didn't have any/the personality to have fun with a world leader and it was because he was out classed and didn't belong anywhere near the world stage, other than to get BJ Clinton coffee.

download (16).jpeg

Maxine Waters Confronted About Contradictory Comey Remarks

Cortney O'Brien

|
Posted: Apr 25, 2018 7:57 AM
cringe-worthy" - awkward laughter and all.

“I’ve tried to clarify that and to say, yes, coming out of that classified briefing, I said that, and I certainly meant it,” she said. “However, I think it is quite different when you take a look at Comey and his relationship to the president, what he said, what he’s done. I believe him.”

Of course, she can't be blamed for joining Comey's fan club. Many Democrats have had the same sudden turnaround on Comey since he was fired by the president. They love all his juicy details about Trump's supposed insecurity. Waters's new fondness for Comey is proof that some Democrats' are only warming to him because of their disdain for the president.

In other news, Rep. Waters appears to have moved on from impeachment threats and is now pleading with Trump to resign.

Usually that kind of action is meant to stop someone from saying embarrassing things, and that's about all Trump does, say embarrassing things . . . that later are reworded and the "true" meaning explained by the likes of Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Co.
“Those who can do......” lol!!

Usually that kind of action is meant to stop someone from saying embarrassing things, and that's about all Trump does, say embarrassing things . . . that later are reworded and the "true" meaning explained by the likes of Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Co.

Man o man are you one Jealous/Envious Mutha Fucka......

What's wrong with you.....we all know this ain't " Your "
Country anymore....But I sure Love what he's doing for
" MINE " !!!!

This might just be a pretty big deal,
KIM KARDASHIAN: IS FREE THINKING NOT ALLOWED?
th

KANYE UNLEASHED
FREESTYLES FOR TRUMP

Back