The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

So as the ongoing look into the trump family financials and tax situation has now caused sister maryanne to retire it makes me wonder how stupid or naive or a combination of both brother Donald actually is. Did he, like many reports say, not believe he would be elected so he didn't worry about any future digging into the families alleged decades of tax avoidance? Did he not know that by him becoming POTUS* he was opening his entire family and history thereof up to fine point scrutiny? Is he stupid, naive or did he truly believe he could pull off the brazen refusal to comply with the law that fred got away with, mostly, in his life? The crook has hit the fan.

So as the ongoing look into the trump family financials and tax situation has now caused sister maryanne to retire it makes me wonder how stupid or naive or a combination of both brother Donald actually is. Did he, like many reports say, not believe he would be elected so he didn't worry about any future digging into the families alleged decades of tax avoidance? Did he not know that by him becoming POTUS* he was opening his entire family and history thereof up to fine point scrutiny? Is he stupid, naive or did he truly believe he could pull off the brazen refusal to comply with the law that fred got away with, mostly, in his life? The crook has hit the fan.
Is this considered babbling?
It sure seems like babbling to me.

Is this considered babbling?
It sure seems like babbling to me.
That's because you are a quitter. Maybe if you finished things you found hard you would be able to be more discerning and think for yourself.
Think of this as tough love, you are welcome, everyone, even trolls like you deserve a chance to see reality.

D33k3xBXkAEuv6f.jpg

Back