The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Hillary is a reminder to the world that Democrats nominated a candidate that sucked so bad that she lost to Trump. You people know it and, the GOP knows that if elected you will be the party of tax increases.
These dopes are the ones that created the trump supporters out of sideliners.

Don't be a hater.
So knowing the history of the North Korea/US diplomatic relations is being a hater?

. . . look at it this way, maybe you will be able to grasp this. The leader of North Korea (whoever it is at any given time in the last 60 years) is Lucy holding the football, and now Trump is Charlie Brown.

So knowing the history of the North Korea/US diplomatic relations is being a hater?

. . . look at it this way, maybe you will be able to grasp this. The leader of North Korea (whoever it is at any given time in the last 60 years) is Lucy holding the football, and now Trump is Charlie Brown.
We don't really know that yet, all we know is Obama turned out to be Charlie bowns to every country on Earth, you remember that little Iran deal that left Obama's ass in a sling?
Your anti-americamism is on full display, party over country.
We all know where your support lies.

We don't really know that yet, all we know is Obama turned out to be Charlie bowns to every country on Earth, you remember that little Iran deal that left Obama's ass in a sling?

Left his ass in a sling? I think what you mean is Europe has grown tired of sanctions on Iran and want their oil... and pushed for a nuclear arms deal.

Is it a good deal or a bad deal? We can argue about that, but what I know for sure is it's better then Europe breaking with us and supporting Iran!

You mean the Iran deal the military leaders of our country wholeheartedly support?

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.", "Trust, yet verify"

Left his ass in a sling? I think what you mean is Europe has grown tired of sanctions on Iran and want their oil... and pushed for a nuclear arms deal.

Is it a good deal or a bad deal? We can argue about that, but what I know for sure is it's better then Europe breaking with us and supporting Iran!
That will never happen, especially with trump in office, maybe the pussy Obama would cower to that, but not the Donald.
Wise up.

The same military that let gays and tranny's in?
You see how Iran is talking now?
Wise up.

I think in all fairness military service, while important in and of itself, is also one of the few pathway to self advancement for low income earning families because of the GI bill and how vets are given access to secondary educations that many of them couldn't afford otherwise.

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness... you understand that being gay or transexual doesn't disqualify you from those inalienable rights? Not to go all 18th century on you, but I'm just say'n.

Let's review, Carter and Clinton give pajama boy nukes, the pussy Obama kicks the can down the road (just like russia) trump puts a plan of action in motion and he is the bad guy?
They all thought they had a "plan of action in motion" until . . . wait for it . . . wait for it . . . I'm sure Kim would like nothing more than to make Trump (and by proxy his supporters) look foolish. I just wonder if Pompeo is in on the joke.

Back