The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

White male right-wingers with guns pose a far greater threat to America than Muslims. If you weren’t so damn ignorant and you paid attention to FACTS, you’d recognize that.
Not my opinion. Facts.

Not only are you a liar.
But you are a racist trying to incite violence....

" Messy " " Messy ".....you need to do your homework.

Watch out for white men with guns if you’re concerned about terrorism in this country...and That’s a FACT!

What shade of " White " should I worry about.....

Should I worry about eumelanin pigmented humans.....

or

Should I worry about pheomelanin pigmented humans.....

Please o " Messy " Financial History tell me which ones I should
worry about .....

Hey genius what difference does it make what he says? Only a total idiot would believe him...oh, wait...
You can wait all you want, won't change the facts that he beat HRC. Can you imagine how fucked up we would be if Hillary won? Two more liberal Supremes? That right there is well worth anything anyone has done in the quest to keep Hillary at home.

You can wait all you want, won't change the facts that he beat HRC. Can you imagine how fucked up we would be if Hillary won? Two more liberal Supremes? That right there is well worth anything anyone has done in the quest to keep Hillary at home.
Glad you’re happy! He seems to move you. You’re not alone. You’re in the minority, but not alone.

The Republican Senate would have approved Hillary's SCOTUS choices?

Did everybody read Bob Kerrey's challenge to Trump about his bone spurs? Trump is a perfect guy for people like Ricky and Iz and Multi to like.
Uses his rich daddy to pull strings and fabricate a medical reason to avoid the draft.
American values, as practiced by you liars and cheats.

CABLE NEWS RACE
WEDS, MARCH 19, 2019

FOXNEWS TUCKER 2,852,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,800,000
MSNBC MADDOW 2,733,000
FOXNEWS THE FIVE 2,356,000
FOXNEWS INGRAHAM 2,188,000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 2,066,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 1,754,000
MSNBC WILLIAMS 1,683,000
FOXNEWS SHEP SMITH 1,175,000
CNN COOPER 1,070,000
CNN LEMON 1,012,000

Of all the inexplicable excusing of Don the Con by his emotionally stunted worshippers on this site, the on that never fails to shock me is how you alleged lovers of America and "liberty" grovel for a conman who lauds authoritarian murderers like Kim and Putin and viciously attacks actual American Republican heroes and vets like McCain and Mueller.

Nothing more clearly proves your complete and utter dishonesty about Don the Con than that.

You are, absolutely, deplorable.

Back