The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Suspect In Kavanaugh Confirmation Doxxing Has Feinstein Ties, Allegedly Possessed Senate Data. DOJ May Hide The Details
March 15th, 2019
RTS2ARQK-e1552619979683.jpg

Senate Judiciary Committee ranking member Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) looks on next to new U.S. Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) during a committee hearing on William Barr's nomination to be attorney general of the United States on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., January 15, 2019. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst
  • The former Senate aide accused of doxxing Republicans during Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing allegedly possessed troves of information, including Senate data, court proceedings indicate.
  • The suspect is the son of a wealthy family with ties to Dianne Feinstein, the Senate Judiciary Committee’s top Democrat. Republicans suggested she timed a leak about sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh to harm his confirmation chances.
  • The court barred the media from hearing details about the alleged breach, and now a plea deal that could prevent the truth from ever emerging appears to be in the works.
A former Senate aide charged with doxxing Republican senators and extorting a witness comes from an elite family with ties to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee.

Prosecutors signaled Tuesday that they might give the aide, Jackson Cosko, a plea deal that would prevent the facts of the case from ever being learned publicly.

During Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s September 2018 confirmation hearing, Cosko — a former IT aide who once managed Democratic New Hampshire Sen. Maggie Hassan’s office computer accounts — allegedly posted to Wikipedia the home addresses of Republican senators who supported the Supreme Court justice.

“I own EVERYTHING,” Cosko told a Hassan aide who caught him in the act, according to prosecutors. “If you tell anyone I will leak it all. Emails signal conversations gmails.”

Information revealed in court since then suggested that might not have been a bluff. U.S. District Judge Thomas Hogan on Jan. 24 said Cosko allegedly possessed terabytes of information, including Senate data so sensitive that it could not be discussed in open court.

Sounds like a national security issue. We better verify!! Fries U! What a deal!

Looks who's back - my huli huli boi! I thought I'd see you at the hearing with AOC and Well Fargo.

AOC: Mr. Bank President, where are all the houses on your balance sheet? Huli Huli Boi told me it's a bank asset. What are you trying to hide?!!!

Huli Huli Boi: Here here! Now ask Powell where he's hiding that printing press?!!!!

I just heard that good for nothing, shiftless, cheating, ner do well, Kenyan, loser Obama signed bibles and boobs INSIDE a Baptist Church.

Thank God we have a true American in the White House.

Wait, just re-read it. It says Mueller has "several" on-going investigations that Gates is cooperating.

I'm sure one is the one that will put down Killary and O'Bummer!!!! Lock them up!!!!!!!

Wait a second. They promised it was winding down?!!! How can this be?????!!!!

Killary!!!! When will she be locked up?!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooo sadddddddddd!
I'm gonna rip the eyes out of your head and piss into your dead skull! You fucked with the wrong Marine!

I'm gonna rip the eyes out of your head and piss into your dead skull! You fucked with the wrong Marine!

Obviously fake. A real Marine would have promised to skullfuck the eye sockets.

Interesting cultural awareness there by grammarly.com, which didn't flag the word "skullfuck".

GUESS THE RACIST: Which quote is taken directly from a known racist?

“People hate the word invasion, but that’s what it is.”

“They will NEVER conquer our lands.”

Back