The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

WORD.

Teddy Roosevelt: "No Room in This Country for Hyphenated Americans"
November 22, 2015 • 23 Likes • 3 Comments

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all.”“This is just as true of the man who puts “native” before the hyphen as of the man who puts German or Irish or English or French before the hyphen. Americanism is a matter of the spirit and of the soul. Our allegiance must be purely to the United States. We must unsparingly condemn any man who holds any other allegiance.”“But if he is heartily and singly loyal to this Republic, then no matter where he was born, he is just as good an American as any one else.”“The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English- Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian- Americans, or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality than with the other citizens of the American Republic.”“The men who do not become Americans and nothing else are hyphenated Americans; and there ought to be no room for them in this country. The man who calls himself an American citizen and who yet shows by his actions that he is primarily the citizen of a foreign land, plays a thoroughly mischievous part in the life of our body politic. He has no place here; and the sooner he returns to the land to which he feels his real heart-allegiance, the better it will be for every good American.”

Theodore Roosevelt
Address to the Knights of Columbus
New York City- October 12th, 1915

CNN’s S.E. Cupp Rips Media’s ‘Dumb’ Headlines, Warns Trump Has 2020 ‘In The Bag’
“If I’m Donald Trump, I’m feeling pretty good about my chances.”
By Amy Russo
02/24/2019 08:23 AM ET
|
Updated 34 minutes ago

CNN’s S.E. Cupp rebuked the media for jeopardizing the 2020 election with coverage of insignificant political dust-ups rather than focusing on substantive issues.

Ticking off headlines from a handful of mainstream sources, the anchor was baffled by reporting on Sen. Amy Klobuchar’s (D-Minn.) salad-eating habits and old footage of Sen. Bernie Sanders’ (I-Vt.) discussing breadlines.

“If I’m Donald Trump, I’m feeling pretty good about my chances,” Cupp said. “As long as the media keeps zeroing in on these dumb plot lines and as long as Democrats spend the next year talking about the things most Americans don’t prioritize, and as long as candidates sounds more like they’re running for president in 1950 Russia instead of 2019 America, Trump has got this one in the bag.”

She also took issue with the uproar over a video of Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) squaring off with children who support the Green New Deal, calling it an example of “Dem-on-Dem crime” at the hands of liberals who posted the clip online.

The footage, released Friday by the Sunrise Movement, an environmental activism group, showed Feinstein talking down to the children in her San Francisco office after they asked for her endorsement of the deal.

Arguing that the full video wasn’t as damning as it seemed, Cupp warned that infighting could hurt the party as it heads toward 2020, suggesting that while it is undergoing ideological debate, it may prove a hinderance come Election Day.

“Instead of playing right into Trump’s hands, Democrats have to seriously sort out their messaging,” she said, adding that “this is all good for Trump.”

CNN’s S.E. Cupp Rips Media’s ‘Dumb’ Headlines, Warns Trump Has 2020 ‘In The Bag’
“If I’m Donald Trump, I’m feeling pretty good about my chances.”
By Amy Russo
02/24/2019 08:23 AM ET
|
Updated 34 minutes ago

CNN’s S.E. Cupp rebuked the media for jeopardizing the 2020 election with coverage of insignificant political dust-ups rather than focusing on substantive issues.

Ticking off headlines from a handful of mainstream sources, the anchor was baffled by reporting on Sen. Amy Klobuchar’s (D-Minn.) salad-eating habits and old footage of Sen. Bernie Sanders’ (I-Vt.) discussing breadlines.

“If I’m Donald Trump, I’m feeling pretty good about my chances,” Cupp said. “As long as the media keeps zeroing in on these dumb plot lines and as long as Democrats spend the next year talking about the things most Americans don’t prioritize, and as long as candidates sounds more like they’re running for president in 1950 Russia instead of 2019 America, Trump has got this one in the bag.”

She also took issue with the uproar over a video of Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) squaring off with children who support the Green New Deal, calling it an example of “Dem-on-Dem crime” at the hands of liberals who posted the clip online.

The footage, released Friday by the Sunrise Movement, an environmental activism group, showed Feinstein talking down to the children in her San Francisco office after they asked for her endorsement of the deal.

Arguing that the full video wasn’t as damning as it seemed, Cupp warned that infighting could hurt the party as it heads toward 2020, suggesting that while it is undergoing ideological debate, it may prove a hinderance come Election Day.

“Instead of playing right into Trump’s hands, Democrats have to seriously sort out their messaging,” she said, adding that “this is all good for Trump.”
She’s probably right that it’s Biden or bust for the Dems.
Unless Beto is Obama on the stump.

Nobody can be as dumb as Obama on the stump without reading from the teleprompter. Nobody.
Good call. In ‘08, when nobody was familiar with him, he got what, by far the most votes of anybody, ever? You must be right.
If Beto is that “dumb,” he doesn’t have a chance.
I see how you and Ricky are friends.

Good call. In ‘08, when nobody was familiar with him, he got what, by far the most votes of anybody, ever? You must be right.
Ricky has good taste.
Have you watched the Kenyan off prompter?
Muttering stuttering fool.

You need to make a decision, Biden, salad comb lady or the straight white guy who is mentally challenged and pretends he is a mexican, or don't you have an opinion on this either.

WORD.

November 22, 2015 • 23 Likes • 3 Comments

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all.”“This is just as true of the man who puts “native” before the hyphen as of the man who puts German or Irish or English or French before the hyphen. Americanism is a matter of the spirit and of the soul. Our allegiance must be purely to the United States. We must unsparingly condemn any man who holds any other allegiance.”“But if he is heartily and singly loyal to this Republic, then no matter where he was born, he is just as good an American as any one else.”“The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English- Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian- Americans, or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality than with the other citizens of the American Republic.”“The men who do not become Americans and nothing else are hyphenated Americans; and there ought to be no room for them in this country. The man who calls himself an American citizen and who yet shows by his actions that he is primarily the citizen of a foreign land, plays a thoroughly mischievous part in the life of our body politic. He has no place here; and the sooner he returns to the land to which he feels his real heart-allegiance, the better it will be for every good American.”

Theodore Roosevelt
Address to the Knights of Columbus
New York City- October 12th, 1915
So quit categorizing people then and realize they are all Americans with different points of view. You are the worst at referring to your fellow Americans in a hyphenated manner.

Hi, happy Sunday

Did Racist Sterno Joe or his Huli Huli cluck cuck boi take my wager yet?

Lemme know!
They’re total chicken shits. But we knew that
already. When you know you’re dumb, you don’t put any of your very few nickels behind your statements.

Schiff in a brilliant strategic move will pull an end around if the Mueller report isn't made available. . . he'll simply call Mr Mueller in to testify.

So quit categorizing people then and realize they are all Americans with different points of view. You are the worst at referring to your fellow Americans in a hyphenated manner.
Liar. Anyone who wants to come here, leave their flag at home, become a citizen, support themselves and assimilate I am good with.

Back