The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Yes, and did you the president has decided that a parade and fireworks in the DC area on or around the date of July 4th might be s good idea! You people are full novel, never thought of before ideas! Maybe you two could also arrange for the sun to come up tomorrow?

I went to one of those in DC, on the Mall, July 4, 1977.

And...the annual KGB Sky Show was invented as a dress rehearsal for the Bicentennial show planned for the DC Mall in 1976, to make sure the synchronization of the music on the radio and fireworks was working right. They set off fireworks in 2 places - Fiesta Island and the old Chollas Landfill in East San Diego, adjacent to SR94. Traffic was stopped all over the city.

You should have made it 10 %.
I probably would have let that slide.

I should have stuck to 7% from the date of post, like I posted. But I'm a generous fella - and it's a hedged bet anyway.

But don't get too sucked in right now. December '18 was good pickings - esp fangs. I'd be circumspect today.

By the way, friendly reminder: your house is not the bank's asset. And your art is an asset. You're welcome.

Now, if I could just get huli huli boi to put his money where his fat asset is, I could really hedge our wager... but like any good huli huli, he's chicken underneath.

Killlllllllaryyyyyyyy!!! IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!

Lock her up! Lock her up! Finally. Manafort will tear of the mask - to reveal he's - Austin Powers!!!! O'Bummer too. Put that Irish crook in JAIl!!!!!
It seems t is so confident that Hillary is on the verge of a long prison sentence that he has lifted, err 'borrowed' one of her campaign slogans. That crafty t family, why do any work when you can plagiarize it from others!

"I know words, the best words"

"Stronger together"~ Hillary
161107103157-04-hillary-clinton-1106-large-169.jpg

"Make America Great Again"~ Bill

Next Democratic presidents ideas of a "National Emergency"? Climate change, gun violence and voters rights. I'm sure you alt-right nut jobs will love that.

I should have stuck to 7% from the date of post, like I posted. But I'm a generous fella - and it's a hedged bet anyway.

But don't get too sucked in right now. December '18 was good pickings - esp fangs. I'd be circumspect today.

By the way, friendly reminder: your house is not the bank's asset. And your art is an asset. You're welcome.

Now, if I could just get huli huli boi to put his money where his fat asset is, I could really hedge our wager... but like any good huli huli, he's chicken underneath.

486301379_5874dabbbe_b.jpg

Next Democratic presidents ideas of a "National Emergency"? Climate change, gun violence and voters rights. I'm sure you alt-right nut jobs will love that.

Won't happen......the Democrats are getting there nuts cut.

McCabe just offered his up on a platter.

Wait til " Queen Bee " Pelosi's hive is smashed open....

Won't happen......the Democrats are getting there nuts cut.

McCabe just offered his up on a platter.

Wait til " Queen Bee " Pelosi's hive is smashed open....
Hilarious, two people that have the distinct upper hand over t and here you come attempting to trash them. Pelosi runs circles around t and does it in heels! Hilarious!

Wait. Why is No posting selfies?

Hey No, you can have some of huli huli Iz's action too. I'll let all three of you in on it. Iz gets some CA sources hops product, Racist Sterno Joe gets his wood alcohol blend and you can have a 100 cases of baboon shit. Cause I'm guessing that's what you drink.

But all 3 of you are too chicken to take the bet. The big haired man is the only reactionary on these boards got any nuggets.

Meanwhile, here's some pictures of one of No's close relatives when I was boating around Borneo a couple of years ago. Perfect for Valentine's Day. (Ok, I shouldn't be insulting - to the Orans! Kek....)
2016_Orang_kiss_very_smll.jpeg

Back