The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Here’s what Republicans with brains and integrity say...this guy was the boss of US and all armed forces fighting terrorists in Afghanistan...calling out Trump for being a liar and a pussy...

It’s important for me to work for people who I think are basically honest, who tell the truth as best they know it,” McChrystal said. He suggested that the president has been, at times, “openly disingenuous on things.”

“The military talks about ... if you’re put into a difficult military situation would that leader sacrifice himself, put himself and others at risk to come for you,” he continued. “I have to believe that the people I’m working for would do that, whether we disagree on a lot of other things. I’m not convinced from the behavior that I’ve seen that that’s the case here.”

Here’s what Republicans with brains and integrity say...this guy was the boss of US and all armed forces fighting terrorists in Afghanistan...calling out Trump for being a liar and a pussy...

It’s important for me to work for people who I think are basically honest, who tell the truth as best they know it,” McChrystal said. He suggested that the president has been, at times, “openly disingenuous on things.”

“The military talks about ... if you’re put into a difficult military situation would that leader sacrifice himself, put himself and others at risk to come for you,” he continued. “I have to believe that the people I’m working for would do that, whether we disagree on a lot of other things. I’m not convinced from the behavior that I’ve seen that that’s the case here.”

A. You have NO Idea what your talking about, just the ability to regurgitate.
B. I suggest YOU ( " Messy " Financial ) do a little research and questioning of more Military members
than zero and you will find that you've been spoon fed Donkey Shit 24/7/365 for two years by the MSM......
C. Upon realization of the above two you might understand what is going to happen in the very very near
future.....

Are you talking about this disgrace to the uniform?
He is worse than McCain.

Stanley McChrystal recalled over Rolling Stone article
US commander in Afghanistan apologises for magazine article in which he criticises Barack Obama and ambassador to Kabul

Jon Boone in Kabul and Matthew Weaver

Tue 22 Jun 2010 10.26 EDTFirst published on Tue 22 Jun 2010 10.26 EDT

This article is over 8 years old
General Stanley McChrystal, the US commander of all Nato-led forces in Afghanistan, has been recalled to Washington after he criticised Barack Obama's administration in a magazine profile due to be published later this week.

A Nato official confirmed that McChrystal would travel to Washington tomorrow to explain the Rolling Stone article, in which he said that he felt betrayed by the US ambassador to Kabul, Karl Eikenberry. One of his aides told the magazine that McChrystal was disappointed by his first meeting with an "unprepared" Obama.

The official was unable to say how long the general would be away, but did say that McChrystal believed he had largely "sorted" the situation after immediately calling the people he had attacked in the profile to apologise.

Earlier today, McChrystal attended a meeting with the Afghan president, Hamid Karzai, Eikenberry and Richard Holbrooke, the US special representative who McChrystal also belittled in the magazine article.

A US diplomat said that while "the story sucked" and that McChrystal "running amok" was embarrassing, the row would not affect policy or the way the men worked together.

McChrystal issued a statement offering his "sincerest apology" for the comments and the article. "It was a mistake reflecting poor judgment and should never have happened," he said.

"Throughout my career, I have lived by the principles of personal honour and professional integrity. What is reflected in this article falls far short of that standard."

According to the article, due to be published on Friday, although McChrystal voted for Obama, the two didn't get on from the start.

Obama felt McChrystal was too outspoken last autumn when he called for more troops to be sent to Afghanistan.

"I found that time painful," McChrystal admitted in the article. "I was selling an unsellable position."

Obama agreed to deploy an extra 30,000 troops but only after months of dithering that many in the military found frustrating. The troop commitment was coupled with a pledge to begin bringing them home in July 2011, setting what strategists advising McChrystal regarded as an arbitrary deadline.

McChrystal's statement said: "I have enormous respect and admiration for President Obama and his national security team, and for the civilian leaders and troops fighting this war and I remain committed to ensuring its successful outcome."

He is worse than McCain.

US commander in Afghanistan apologises for magazine article in which he criticises Barack Obama and ambassador to Kabul

General Stanley McChrystal, the US commander of all Nato-led forces in Afghanistan, has been recalled to Washington after he criticised Barack Obama's administration in a magazine profile due to be published later this week.

A Nato official confirmed that McChrystal would travel to Washington tomorrow to explain the Rolling Stone article, in which he said that he felt betrayed by the US ambassador to Kabul, Karl Eikenberry. One of his aides told the magazine that McChrystal was disappointed by his first meeting with an "unprepared" Obama.

The official was unable to say how long the general would be away, but did say that McChrystal believed he had largely "sorted" the situation after immediately calling the people he had attacked in the profile to apologise.

Earlier today, McChrystal attended a meeting with the Afghan president, Hamid Karzai, Eikenberry and Richard Holbrooke, the US special representative who McChrystal also belittled in the magazine article.

A US diplomat said that while "the story sucked" and that McChrystal "running amok" was embarrassing, the row would not affect policy or the way the men worked together.

McChrystal issued a statement offering his "sincerest apology" for the comments and the article. "It was a mistake reflecting poor judgment and should never have happened," he said.

"Throughout my career, I have lived by the principles of personal honour and professional integrity. What is reflected in this article falls far short of that standard."

According to the article, due to be published on Friday, although McChrystal voted for Obama, the two didn't get on from the start.

Obama felt McChrystal was too outspoken last autumn when he called for more troops to be sent to Afghanistan.

"I found that time painful," McChrystal admitted in the article. "I was selling an unsellable position."

Obama agreed to deploy an extra 30,000 troops but only after months of dithering that many in the military found frustrating. The troop commitment was coupled with a pledge to begin bringing them home in July 2011, setting what strategists advising McChrystal regarded as an arbitrary deadline.

McChrystal's statement said: "I have enormous respect and admiration for President Obama and his national security team, and for the civilian leaders and troops fighting this war and I remain committed to ensuring its successful outcome."

What was your opinion of him when he criticized Obama?

He is worse than McCain.

[/QUOTE

You seem to have a problem with war heroes. Are you jealous because they got to use their guns and become big shots and you just use yours for fantasy?

I don't recall, but I probably agreed with him.
Just think how bad must of been to be recalled by the anti-American commie Obama.
You seem to have a problem with war heroes. Are you jealous because they got to use their guns and become big shots and you just use yours for fantasy?

I don't recall, but I probably agreed with him.
Just think how bad must of been to be recalled by the anti-American commie Obama.

Why don't you just admit you have no moral core, and are just repeating whatever talking points they feed you over on those right wing news sites?

Really it's an outrage whats become of the party of Lincoln. You guys ought to be ashamed.

A. You have NO Idea what your talking about, just the ability to regurgitate.
B. I suggest YOU ( " Messy " Financial ) do a little research and questioning of more Military members
than zero and you will find that you've been spoon fed Donkey Shit 24/7/365 for two years by the MSM......
C. Upon realization of the above two you might understand what is going to happen in the very very near
future.....

lol

Why don't you just admit you have no moral core, and are just repeating whatever talking points they feed you over on those right wing news sites?

Really it's an outrage whats become of the party of Lincoln. You guys ought to be ashamed.
The real shame is what happened to the party of Kennedy.

Back