The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

More WSJ/NBC poll: Battleground voters favor Kavanaugh confirmation — by double digits
Ed Morrissey Oct 22, 2018 12:41 PM
Top Pick
kavanaugh-trump2.jpeg

Kavanaughnesequences

Has anyone in the caravan explained why they are marching with the Honduran flag?

If this is not stopped and turned around, you will have every thing needed to create a
CIVIL WAR flash point at the Border !

This is no joke !

And now you Liberal posters who scoffed at me two years ago will see what the
Liberal Military was planning for...." Jade Helm "

The size of these Caravans is growing exponentially with each passing day, as if
there are LARGE pockets of ILLEGAL MIGRANTS staged along these routes !!!

What happens if the Cartel decides to covertly arm all the Military aged Males
just before the border as they depart the covert midnight buses that will transport
them to the border before the election. You see they cannot make it to the border
before Nov 6th without outside help.
The Gulf route is approx 1633 miles up to Texas, at 40 miles ( average distance at
walking ) a day that's 40.8 days.
The California route puts them thru central Mexico at approx 3050 miles, at 40
miles a day that's 76.5 days.
If Mexican Tourist buses are employed that seat about 60, then you need about
200 - 235 buses for approx 7500...at 80 mph they are there in 17.5 or so hours...

The Democrats are pure evil in their intent anymore.....and we know now how
they operate by what they did to Judge Brett Kavanaugh....

Palestinian Teen Terrorist Indicted for Murdering American Ari Fuld
44EmailGoogle+Twitter

murdered-640x480.png

Supplied
23 Oct 2018105

0:54
The Times of Israel reports: Prosecutors filed an indictment Monday against a Palestinian teen who stabbed to death an Israeli-American father of four outside a West Bank supermarket last month, the army said.
Khalil Jabarin was charged at a West Bank military court with intentionally causing death — the military court’s equivalent of murder — along with a number of lesser charges, in the killing of Ari Fuld on September 16.

The full indictment was placed under a gag order by the military court. Jabarin, 16, has been in custody since the terror attack, in which he stabbed Fuld repeatedly outside a supermarket in the central West Bank’s Gush Etzion Junction, before being shot and arrested.

Texas Democratic Party sending out voter registration applications to dead people, non-US citizens
2 hours
texas-voter-registrations-1280x720.jpg

The Texas Democratic Party is sending out voter applications — to the deceased and to people who are not U.S. citizens. (Image source: KTVT-TV video screenshot)

The Texas Democratic Party has been sending out official voter registration applications to people who have been dead for years, sometimes decades, according to KTVT-TV. State government officials said they’ve also received complaints of applications being sent to non-citizens.

The voter registration applications included a stamped return envelope addressed to the Texas Secretary of State.

What?
Ola Allen of Dallas was affected by the party’s indiscretion. She said she received a voter registration application in the mail for her husband, who has been dead for almost three years. Shortly after, she received a voter registration application for her mother — who also died, just about two years ago.
Allen chalked up the voter registration applications to a simple oversight, since her husband and mother died in relatively recent years.
Then she received a voter registration application for her daughter, who was just 21 years old when she passed away — in 1989.

“I just said, ‘This can’t be real,” Allen told KTVT, and said that this application — her third — was nothing short of upsetting. “I just set it down because I lost it. I really lost it.”

Allen added, “My daughter has been gone 20-plus years and this doesn’t do a thing but open up an old wound for me.”

Allen told the station that she wasn’t necessarily concerned about voter fraud when she received the applications for her deceased family.

What she is concerned about is the state of political affairs in the United States.

“‘Any means that it takes to get to the top, that’s what I am going to do.’ That’s what this tells me,” Allen said of the applications. “I just hope whoever sends these out will think about what they are doing.”

Has there been a response?
A spokesperson for the Texas Democratic Party said that the application mailers were part of an “unprecedented investment to provide eligible Texans with the opportunity to vote.”

Back