The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Cory Booker hit with Spartacus ethics complaint
Jazz Shaw Sep 13, 2018 8:01 AM
booker.jpg

Just do it

The latest scientific finding that t is whining about --

https://publichealth.gwu.edu/sites/default/files/downloads/projects/PRstudy/Acertainment of the Estimated Excess Mortality from Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico.pdf

Highlighted summary blurb on page iii --

Total excess mortality post-hurricane using the migration displacement scenario is estimated to be 2,975 (95% CI: 2,658-3,290) for the total study period of September 2017 through February 2018.​
Get a grip,
Trump: The new Puerto Rico death toll is a Democratic conspiracy against me
Allahpundit Sep 13, 2018 11:21 AM
Top Pick
e9c6673d-a028-4c07-89d5-65c0e339bff0.jpg

Numbers

The latest scientific finding that t is whining about --

https://publichealth.gwu.edu/sites/default/files/downloads/projects/PRstudy/Acertainment of the Estimated Excess Mortality from Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico.pdf

Highlighted summary blurb on page iii --

Total excess mortality post-hurricane using the migration displacement scenario is estimated to be 2,975 (95% CI: 2,658-3,290) for the total study period of September 2017 through February 2018.​

"This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list." -- from t tweet

“It’s an isolated island that lost its infrastructure and its power for a long time. You couldn’t get to people on the island for a long time because roads were washed out, power was gone and the casualties mounted for a long time. So, I have no reason to dispute those numbers. Those are just the facts of what happens when a horrible hurricane hits an isolated place like an island.” -- House Speaker Paul Ryan.

"This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list." -- from t tweet

“It’s an isolated island that lost its infrastructure and its power for a long time. You couldn’t get to people on the island for a long time because roads were washed out, power was gone and the casualties mounted for a long time. So, I have no reason to dispute those numbers. Those are just the facts of what happens when a horrible hurricane hits an isolated place like an island.” -- House Speaker Paul Ryan.
Paul Ryan is just a lame duck pussy.

Hey t did throw paper towels to reporters? . . . "Best evah recovery effort . . . what's 3,000 people here or there. It's not like that man died on 9/11, where I lost hundreds of friends! You know I really did see thousands of Muslims cheering in New Jersey that day! That and after the twin towers went down my building was once again the tallest building in NYC . . . no more 'second tallest' . . . that and a lot of rental space opened up that day!" ~ conglomeration of various t quotes.

Hey t did throw paper towels to reporters? . . . "Best evah recovery effort . . . what's 3,000 people here or there. It's not like that man died on 9/11, where I lost hundreds of friends! You know I really did see thousands of Muslims cheering in New Jersey that day! That and after the twin towers went down my building was once again the tallest building in NYC . . . no more 'second tallest' . . . that and a lot of rental space opened up that day!" ~ conglomeration of various t quotes.
Was this from before or after WE elected him?

I'm so sick of this anti-Trump BS.

I mean, if so many peeps died in PR why Yankee Daddy still spitting bars? No one dies in PR. Well, except spanglish whatevahs, and who give a crap 'bout that?

You all can doubt the Maga-man, but I'm telling you, as soon as Florence has done her stuff, Killary and Obummer are getting Locked Up!

One vote for Mommy.
Noted and tallied.
Thank's fries. (you're the first)

Mommy's second after Killary.

I love my moms lots, but not quite as much as locking up the leader of a world wild pedophile/bribery/white genocide movement.

You don't love your moms? You probably got your hair from her. That's kinda sad.

I mean, if so many peeps died in PR why Yankee Daddy still spitting bars? No one dies in PR. Well, except spanglish whatevahs, and who give a crap 'bout that?

You all can doubt the Maga-man, but I'm telling you, as soon as Florence has done her stuff, Killary and Obummer are getting Locked Up!

Did you smoke " it " before you posted or during ......

Paul Ryan is a Butt Sucking Liar.....

Teamsters literally crashed the response by going on strike DURING a
Hurricane.....how nice of them, and how nice of Paul Ryan to LIE !

They should of voted for him.

Back