The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

One interesting thing, while I was there I stumbled across shocking, but definitive proof that it was Trump, not Obama that was born on the s**thold continent.

See this amazing live-birth photo of Drumpf's arrival on earth. This will really shake things up for all you birthers! Oh... and is Killary locked up yet? I can't wait to see her perp walk!

2015_Namibia_Elephant_Poo_smll.jpeg

One interesting thing, while I was there I stumbled across shocking, but definitive proof that it was Trump, not Obama that was born on the s**thold continent.

See this amazing live-birth photo of Drumpf's arrival on earth. This will really shake things up for all you birthers! Oh... and is Killary locked up yet? I can't wait to see her perp walk!

View attachment 3070
So Trump is actually African American?
Might want to let the legions of leftist race baiters in on the secret.
Im good with it.

Big hands.
Who'da thunk?
#MAGA

Aw, I just found out I missed winning the Manafort pool by two counts! Sad!!

If I'd won I could have worn one of these to the sentencing!

Namibia_ostrich_small.jpeg

QUOTE="Friesland, post: 218313, member: 1715"

2015_namibia_elephant_poo_smll-jpeg.3070

/QUOTE

While scouting " Stolen Farms " in South Africa Friedbrains stopped
by at one of the local " Rocky Road " all natural Ice Cream dispensaries
just for visiting American Democrats.....

QUOTE="Friesland, post: 218330, member: 1715"

Aw, I just found out I missed winning the Manafort pool by two counts! Sad!!

If I'd won I could have worn one of these to the sentencing!

View attachment 3071

3FF6BC3700000578-0-image-a-1_1493972552673.jpg

You already tried to " Wear " one and it rebuffed your
advances soundly.....

I'm just sitting here, a little jet-lagged, sipping a Springbank 18 and catching up on the news, and I'm laughing my balls off at the roadkill piling up behind the Trump train. Holy cow, it's starting to look like rabbits on an outback 2 lane. The list of who hasn't been run over is going to be longer than the list of who has when this all ends.
Bunch of idiots. All would be sitting pretty with their stolen money if Trump hadn't been dumb enough to actually win. Hysterical.
Who's next? Lessee.
Stone for sure.
Nunberg.
Sater? - probably cut a deal already.
Nunes? sure hope so. I'd bust a nut at that one.
Sessions?
Jr. - slam dunk
Eric? maybe too stupid. only the charity stuff maybe?
Pence? Manafort picked him... but he might sneak by.
Kushner - like father/like son...
Man, the carnage. What fun!

I'm just sitting here, a little jet-lagged, sipping a Springbank 18 and catching up on the news, and I'm laughing my balls off at the roadkill piling up behind the Trump train. Holy cow, it's starting to look like rabbits on an outback 2 lane. The list of who hasn't been run over is going to be longer than the list of who has when this all ends.
Bunch of idiots. All would be sitting pretty with their stolen money if Trump hadn't been dumb enough to actually win. Hysterical.
Who's next? Lessee.
Stone for sure.
Nunberg.
Sessions?
Jr. - slam dunk
Sucker

Was it Ben Franklin who wrote: "Better to be assumed to be an attomwaffen loving, Neo-nazi stormfront creep than to leave on your bold and remove all doubt?"

I wonder what the Oct surprise will be?
I bet it will be trump releasing the documents the FBI and the DOJ are not releasing. Just wait until they confirm kavanaugh and then Trump will free to fire sessions, wray and rosenstein.
Should be an interesting few months.

Just a little tid-bit of things to come.
You people may get Trump, but it will be an eye opener fo sho.

Lanny Davis: Michael Cohen “never went to Prague” as Steele dossier claims

Lanny Davis, the Clinton-connected attorney for Michael Cohen, said Wednesday that the former Trump lawyer had never been to Prague, as the infamous Steele dossier alleges.

“Thirteen references to Mr. Cohen are false in the dossier, but he has never been to Prague in his life,” Davis said Wednesday in an interview on Bloomberg.

The statement is a significant denial given that, according to Davis, Cohen has turned over a new leaf by deciding to discuss his work on behalf of President Donald Trump.

Cohen pleaded guilty on Tuesday to tax evasion, bank fraud and campaign finance violations. He claimed that he acted at the direction of Trump by paying off two women who claimed they had affairs with the former real estate mogul in 2006.

Who's next? Lessee.
Stone for sure.
Nunberg.
Sessions?
Jr. - slam dunk

I'll bet you get intimately excited over Arson fires don't you .....

“If I ever got impeached, I think the market would crash,” Trump told Fox News. “I think everybody would be very poor. Because without this thinking you would see, you would see numbers that you wouldn’t believe in reverse.”

You failed quite a few classes in school didn't you.....

It's not an Impeachable offense, nor is paying off a stupid ass Stripper
trying to Blackmail you on the eve of an election who asked
for a picture umpteen years ago....

Always glad to carry further the mockery of Trump and his cotton candy matted fluff on the top of his orange head, here so poignantly visualized as his mother giving birth to him.

But a curious side note, and actually youth soccer related. Quite a change.

Barron Trump is publicly listed on a Arlington VA Development Academy team. Yet not one story of his father making a single visit to watch him play a game. I know he’s very busy with saving the free world during 4-5 working hours a day in “executive time.” Any of you nincompoops and your Fox, American Thinker, Townhall, National Inquirer, etc. sources ever ran a story of the proud papa taking time away from tweeter rants to take at least an hour of time in over 15 months in DC since Barron and Melania were forced to leave NYC and pretend to be a normal family?

Back