The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

"We"? The day after guy says. The swamp is open for business than ever. Trump and Co. are cashing in like no one could ever imagine. My God are a gullible brainwashed buffoon.
If your God is a gullible brain washed buffoon, Im sorry, but I have nothing to do with it.
I feel for you, but honest to God, its not me.

(btw, Im giving you the benefit of the doubt that anything you said makes sense)

Ignoramus.

Senior military and intelligence officials often keep their clearances active after retirement. It allows the government to call them in quickly for consultations or questions without going through the labor of re-activating the clearance.

Also - having that clearance is a desirable resume item, and thus may have real monetary value to the retiree.

Also - the final assignments of such senior officials usually entail being exposed to some secrets that are best kept secret, at least for the near future. The active clearance gives the security officials some leverage toward the individual.

Brennan did nothing to violate any security regulations. Revoking his clearance was a petty act by the criminal in the WH who was pissed at how accurately Brennan was poking at him.
You don't know anything about what he did, except say the president colluded with russia and is a traitor.
How would know what trump did? He said this collusion is true.

Back