The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

"You guys always make it apparent who scares you." Duck

I was responding to a lying insult....
So, lies? Nope
Insults, you can bet your priggish old ass, Magoo.

You can bet your priggish old ass magoo?
So angry and aggressive kitty cat. Good grief...

So what this new story that Trump told Putin he'd let him interrogate a bunch of American citizens in including our Ambassador to Russia...
It's just one thing after another with Putin humbling Trump in public on the world stage.

"You guys always make it apparent who scares you." Duck

I was responding to a lying insult....
So, lies? Nope
Insults, you can bet your priggish old ass, Magoo.
You sure make a big todo about very little . . . did I hit another nerve, again? A "lying insult", how ironic!

I'm not angry and I'm no more aggressive then you are
Magoo gets what he gives. Good grief.

I don't know. Feels like I spend a lot of time in here dealing with fragile egos. You freak out on people when they are making polite conversation.
So not sure I can honestly agree we're the same when it comes to aggression?

I don't know. Feels like I spend a lot of time in here dealing with fragile egos. You freak out on people when they are making polite conversation.

I do so enjoy those oh, so predictable interactions.

You're right td, you don't know
What you consider aggression is perhaps different than what I consider aggression.
What you consider polite is perhaps different than what I consider polite.
You accuse me of freaking out, when I'm just giving what I get from the guys you consider polite...
Perhaps it's just your fragility

Podesta, Hmmmm, that rings a bell. I wonder if he is related to John, hillarys' campaign dude,
Tucker Carlson: Mueller’s giving immunity to Tony Podesta
Ed Morrissey Jul 20, 2018 9:21 AM
Top Pick
carlson-podesta.jpg

Hmmmm

Pay Attention, you just might learn something,

Report: Lisa Page revealed under oath that there was no basis for Mueller's appointment - 7/20/18 July 20, 2018A bombshell accusation that appears to have been confirmed under oath by lovebird-turned-songbird Lisa Page. More
The American Thinker is not a credible news source, thus you are not credible. It's like when your kid tells you something on Youtube is true, and you tell them don't believe everything you hear on the internet.

Back