The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

You may remember that t asked Russia to look for H's 30,000 missing emails. That happened on July 27, 2016,

“The Conspirators spearphished individuals affiliated with the Clinton Campaign throughout the summer of 2016. For example, on or about July 27, 2016, the Conspirators after hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third-party provider and used by Clinton’s personal office. At or around the same time, they also targeted seventy-six email addresses at the domain for the Clinton campaign.”
No wonder T got the popular vote.

When was “teamwork” a crime? I’m sure “gettin’ together to cook up something” is the actual statutory language under the US criminal codes, however.

With today's modern wonders of communication and transportation, the teamworkers don't even ever have to meet.

With today's modern wonders of communication and transportation, the teamworkers don't even ever have to meet.
But they met in Prague, and a couple of Russian hookers “peed” on a bed while someone watched. Although I really don’t think it was urine. I’ve been in a Moscow hotel lobby bar with a bevy of Russian whores trawling for Asian “customers”. So I have some personal information on Russian creepy prostitution rackets.

I was with fellow backpackers having just returned from crossing the Caucasus from Russia into Georgia. Not long after working in Congress when Dan Crane was caught diddling minor female high school pages.

We were not desirable potential customers. Hadn’t gotten our rooms (and showers) sorted out yet. More than a bit ripe. But at least the bar served us, since we paid in US dollars and British pounds.

Been quite some time since we have witnessed such grace and beauty in the White House.

NINTCHDBPICT000420003899.jpg

MEL WOW!
upload_2018-7-13_15-21-6.jpeg

Yeah really classy. Where did Don the Con find her - some Yugoslavian "sailor wanna hump-hump" bar.

Back