The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

“Mr. Trump’s son should be concerned.”
Oh really? Pray tell. I’m guessing Clinton and Obama’s deep state stretches into a foreign government’s intelligence service, and captured Russians discussing adoption laws with Don Jr, then Clinton ordered the convert tapes to be shared with just the handful of Obama holdovers not yet fired at the FBI. Who have turned over those intercepts to the Democrat Clinton-run witch hunt against a president who has literally had commemorative coins minted with his and a murderous authoritarian dictator’s profiled together.

As a numismatist myself, I’ve been searching for the very rare FDR/Hitler “Peace Real Soon” Coin. Very rare indeed.

Oh really? Pray tell. I’m guessing Clinton and Obama’s deep state stretches into a foreign government’s intelligence service, and captured Russians discussing adoption laws with Don Jr, then Clinton ordered the convert tapes to be shared with just the handful of Obama holdovers not yet fired at the FBI. Who have turned over those intercepts to the Democrat Clinton-run witch hunt against a president who has literally had commemorative coins minted with his and a murderous authoritarian dictator’s profiled together.

As a numismatist myself, I’ve been searching for the very rare FDR/Hitler “Peace Real Soon” Coin. Very rare indeed.
Truth be told, a lot more people like Obama and a LOT more than the small sect that prefer Trump, here and abroad. It's embarrassing for The Donald, but people from here to Timbuktu are pulling for the Trump demise.
Trump himself is seemingly attempting to facilitate such a outcome all on his own, just step back and let him go.

On one side are lifelong patriots, military heroes, people with spotless records and reputations beyond reproach on the other, a lying, self-centered, draft dodger with a proclivity to hyperbole and deception.

Truth be told, a lot more people like Obama and a LOT more than the small sect that prefer Trump, here and abroad. It's embarrassing for The Donald, but people from here to Timbuktu are pulling for the Trump demise.
Trump himself is seemingly attempting to facilitate such a outcome all on his own, just step back and let him go.

On one side are lifelong patriots, military heroes, people with spotless records and reputations beyond reproach on the other, a lying, self-centered, draft dodger with a proclivity to hyperbole and deception.
That is the dumbest post to date.
Trump is so bad he beat the shit out of your best.
And then there's this, union boy.

RedState
President Trump Brings the Hammer Down On Federal Employee Unions
12 hours ago
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...MwBXoECAoQFw&usg=AOvVaw3py1myAxORvdvXLeAag_ri

Back