The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Watch this real video of the real "t" Cisker & Fudd.

Trump took down the Cabal. It's not QAnon, it's Q and then Anons who play detective. I take what the Anons find and then throw it on the forum. You get all in a hissy fit when my information becomes false, like I lied. I will always eat crow espola when I'm wrong or posted something that turns out to be wrong or false. I was right about the BS Covid 19. I was right about the division caused by the mask and back away jack 6 feet or else. I was right about it was only the beginning that free lap dances if you get the first jab and free fries in NYC. It was, "no jab or your fired!!!" I was 100% right not to take any jabs. I have my health espola. thank God.
This post includes multiple instances of false or misleading information.

This 👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆is TDS!!! @Secretserviceteam. You might want to look into this Husker Du avatar. Husker Du also said the kids that go missing are just runaways and now he's accusing President Trump, The Commander & Chief of are brave men and women of the arm forces, the very thing Hunter & Joe have been doing their entire life.
What, pray tell, are "The Commander & Chief", "are brave men and women", and "the arm forces"?

They and Thems are pushing this Trans thing out to a point that makes you SYFH numerous times. Like I said many times before, if you want to play dress up and be a girl for a night, then go for it. However, just because you like playing a girl, does not make you a female.

View attachment 20417

Day of visibility? Any day of the week I can spot gay men dressing up like girls.

What, pray tell, are "The Commander & Chief", "are brave men and women", and "the arm forces"?
The babbling of an uninformed, misinformed, illiterate. These people aren’t serious, they are silly fools with no idea how things are/work in the adult world. No wonder they whine about ditch diggers that work five times harder than they do “taking” their jobs . . . because they actually can. Get educated, get training, learn a trade and quit whining!

The babbling of an uninformed, misinformed, illiterate. These people aren’t serious, they are silly fools with no idea how things are/work in the adult world. No wonder they whine about ditch diggers that work five times harder than they do “taking” their jobs . . . because they actually can. Get educated, get training, learn a trade and quit whining!

Special Announcement: Jesus will be having a special meeting with all the MAP and Pedo folks and all those who support this way of life.

ce958a4f21d83cfe.jpg

Shouldn't that be "uninformated, misinformated"?

Shouldn't that be "uninformated, misinformated"?
1711993558452.png

I remember when I started to ask questions on here in 2018 and the grammar Nazi's came after me hard. It was the first thing they did. I then started sharing the truth and they started to go low blow, ask Dom to ban me and then you told everyone to ignore because I am idiot. I was so hurt by you espola. I told you one man and father can make a difference and you mocked me. Shame on you, you little Marxist Revolutionary Loser. I was threaten by EOTL and Surf Futbol and a few dads challenged me to a fight. 2024 is the year of the light shining on everyone and what everyone truly is into. Your side is into some sick ass shit Fudd and to get to the top and be rich and maybe famous, you must sell your soul. Pay for play with another man's body is insane. Catch him on video and then use as a means to control and blackmail.

View attachment 20428

I remember when I started to ask questions on here in 2018 and the grammar Nazi's came after me hard. It was the first thing they did. I then started sharing the truth and they started to go low blow, ask Dom to ban me and then you told everyone to ignore because I am idiot. I was so hurt by you espola. I told you one man and father can make a difference and you mocked me. Shame on you, you little Marxist Revolutionary Loser. I was threaten by EOTL and Surf Futbol and a few dads challenged me to a fight. 2024 is the year of the light shining on everyone and what everyone truly is into. Your side is into some sick ass shit Fudd and to get to the top and be rich and maybe famous, you must sell your soul. Pay for play with another man's body is insane. Catch him on video and then use as a means to control and blackmail.
There are numerous false or misleading statements in this post.

Crush needs a standing disclaimer. That’s all he is.
Crush is about saving the kids from abortion, having more adoptions and just a planet full of love where kids come first. No more men going around saying the 900,000 kids that go missing are just runaways. You either stand for kids or you will be a loser. You can't have love if you kill children before their born, kidnap the kid if he or she is born and then force them into human trafficking is pure evil dude. I have been 100% on this and so has President trump. "I will bring the full force and weight of the military to end human trafficking." No more Nanny service for espola.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were talking about libtards saying $20/hr for minimum wage was a good idea. Isn't flipping patties a "trade"?

Back