The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Which we've already shown you, multiple times, is a common business practice nobody gets prosecuted for. Or do you know more than the experts?

Just stop. We keep trying to stop you from embarrassing yourself and you continue to persevere.
Our family has been in the real estate business for over a decade. A quick and sure way to lose your license (in California, at least) is by lying to a client about the size of a property.

Smart businessman. Minister's in our country are making boat loads of money off the bible and many preach the fear of hell as bait. I will say your soul has not lived up to righteousness. You are a sick and demented man whose mind is depraved. You came to deal with karma and karma you will get. Husker Du says, "the reason 900,000 kids go missing in our country every year is because they are runaways." No, some of them become slaves and then have to work for creepers like espola as their full time Nanny. Nanny that does it all for gross men. I heard a story about some big-time actor that was banging his Nanny and got her pregnant. The woman was a very strong Catholic and would not kill the baby that her "lover" wanted dead. So they came up with a plan to hide the fact the "dad" was sleeping with his Nanny. Years went by and the kid looked just like "Dad."
The concept of "karma" is not in the Judeo-Christian bible. It is a concept borrowed from Hinduism and/or Buddhism. It appears you missed that in your Sunday School and Wednesday night Bible study classes.

I am amused about how the fantasy about our "nanny" is taking on its own life. Please continue.

Our family has been in the real estate business for over a decade. A quick and sure way to lose your license (in California, at least) is by lying to a client about the size of a property.
Trump isn't a realtor. At worst, he embellished some numbers which, according to multiple 'experts' with more credibility than your family and their decade of experience, have said over and over again it's common practice and nobody gets charged with breaking any laws. Nevermind there isn't a 'victim' of any kind.

This can't possibly be made any more clear for you. I realize Trump owns the space between your ears, but that means nothing to us that don't grant you credibility because you refuse to hold Biden accountable for anything. If you had, perhaps we'd listen. Until then, you're a jaded libtard lacking the courage to admit Trump did a better job in office.

The concept of "karma" is not in the Judeo-Christian bible. It is a concept borrowed from Hinduism and/or Buddhism. It appears you missed that in your Sunday School and Wednesday night Bible study classes.

I am amused about how the fantasy about our "nanny" is taking on its own life. Please continue.
I'm in the 5D world and came to help make the New Earth. Listen up loser, your time is up very soon. Your lying, cheating, MAP and Pedo Party supporting lifestyle is soon to be over. Yeshua talked about Karma all the time. He taught and learned in the East until he was 30 and came back to Jerusalem to deal with the cheaters & lying men of the law. It was lawfare that killed Jesus. You with the help of other wicked men killed my Lord. Do you think Jesus was married? Did he have any children and maybe left a bloodline behind that is alive and well today? You sir are about to find out. You don't believe in God and mock those who love the Christ. Plus, Jesus went and lived in the East for his young adult life. King Herod was killing all the young boys and was on the hunt for Jesus. That is why he had to leave. His name is not Jesus Christ either and the bible was put together so control freaks like you could control the masses through guilt and shame. I love the letters that were brought together to make a book but also know that men like you got a hold of the letters and freaks like King James got to do the translating. Everything we have been taught has been a big lie and you bought the lies so you can be rich & famous. Regarding your undocumented Nanny that was working under your table, it's sad to see you use immigrants like you did. Multisport has asked you many times how much did you pay your Nanny? How old was your Nanny when you employed her? I wait in expectation to read your answers to our questions.

Last edited:
Trump isn't a realtor. At worst, he embellished some numbers which, according to multiple 'experts' with more credibility than your family and their decade of experience, have said over and over again it's common practice and nobody gets charged with breaking any laws. Nevermind there isn't a 'victim' of any kind.

This can't possibly be made any more clear for you. I realize Trump owns the space between your ears, but that means nothing to us that don't grant you credibility because you refuse to hold Biden accountable for anything. If you had, perhaps we'd listen. Until then, you're a jaded libtard lacking the courage to admit Trump did a better job in office.
Lenders take personal financial statements with a large grain of salt. They're mostly just to paper the file because lenders don't rely on borrowers' claims of value. They do their own due diligence including 3rd party appraisals. This is a victim less crime with zero damages (as the lenders testified). While Trump has a number of self-inflicted legal troubles, this is not one. Pure weaponization of the legal system against Trump, but no surprise as AG James ran on the platform of prosecuting Trump. Apparently, a threat to Democracy is in the eye of the beholder.

Lenders take personal financial statements with a large grain of salt. They're mostly just to paper the file because lenders don't rely on borrowers' claims of value. They do their own due diligence including 3rd party appraisals. This is a victim less crime with zero damages (as the lenders testified). While Trump has a number of self-inflicted legal troubles, this is not one. Pure weaponization of the legal system against Trump, but no surprise as AG James ran on the platform of prosecuting Trump. Apparently, a threat to Democracy is in the eye of the beholder.
Please tell me one of his self-inflicted legal problems. If you believe for one second Trump Raped that old hag E, you are crazy. If you think he did insurrection on himself as President, your stupid. Plus, these assholes have locked up Peter Navarro for contempt of the shame Jan 6th committee of liars. Never in the history of our great country has someone with Presidential immunity been treated like this. These people are fucking cheaters and liars. The same killers tricked a very dear friend into taking the jabs and now he's dead. My nephew is dead from Fentanyl murder. This is insane. All Trump said to piss of these sexually demented men is that "I will bring the full force and weight of the military to eradicate this disgusting sick behavior." The want young boys to cut off their balls. They want little girls to cut off their breasts. They want babies killed and especially black one's before they get a chance to breathe. Fuck defund the police. These psychopaths want to defund life. They want groan ass men to play and act like girls and beat the shit out of women in sport. These are sicko's dude. Get out of this Dem cult asap and save yourself from a world of corruption, greed, sex, war and destruction. To be famous and rich, you MUST blow a man and then bend over, although you like girls. However, some of these men like money more that just girls so they complied. Thats insane as well. Now we know how these men got rich. They get "hot" girls because they drug the girls and basically have sex with them all day. They pass the orphan girl or foster care girl or boy around like pizza and hot dogs. I told you dude this was going on and now it's all coming out. Just wait until you find out the truth.

Espola is now expert realtor adviser. I knew a guy that made $30,000 a month selling loans in early 2000. I almost quit my job to get in the action. This was how he made a killing. He and the bank he worked out had the appraisal guy in their back pocket. Dumb dad takes his wife out to look at houses with a realtor from espola's neighborhood and not only is the loan shark and appraisal dudes together, but so is the realtor. Wife wanted bigger house and they made it all work on a teacher's salary. Liar loans. My pal was a schoolteacher and was living in $800,000 house and I was bewildered on how he could pull that off. He ended buying 4 more homes and became a big shot.

Precisely.

So you are fine with defrauding banks and under reporting taxable income?
And this case isn’t the one about threats to democracy just the rule of law. t is a criminal and threat to democracy (if it benefits him). Al Capone was more of a patriot than the donald.

And this case isn’t the one about threats to democracy just the rule of law. t is a criminal and threat to democracy (if it benefits him). Al Capone was more of a patriot than the donald.
None of the banks claimed they we're defrauded, in fact they testified to the opposite. Nor has he been charged with tax evasion. Not sure where you're getting your information, but its obviously contributing to your delusions.

None of the banks claimed they we're defrauded, in fact they testified to the opposite. Nor has he been charged with tax evasion. Not sure where you're getting your information, but its obviously contributing to your delusions.
So you don’t believe in the American legal system? You believe trump.

He's only a threat to those who take in illegal nannies and paying them under the table. Human Trafficking was Trumps #1 war. He said he would bring the full force and weight of the military to knock you guys out. t is not a convicted criminal. Keep trying loser. Your side buys the DA and the Judge and tries to take down t. Jack "Off" Smith is your only hope? You are a loser and a dumb, all in one. You support Map and the Pedo Party.

I see your TDS & jealousy coming through strong tonight. Does Trump actually live rent free in your mind? What a joke of a loser you and espola have become. One of you hired a Nanny under the table, is The Church Camp Predator and anti-Christ. What a man. The other loser thinks the 900,000 kids stolen off our streets every year are just run aways. Yes folks, Cisker & Fudd are here to share how the Donald is a criminal and Al Capone is a Patriot. This is how much this man's brain is full of jabs, full of TDS and full of shit.

So you don’t believe in the American legal system? You believe trump.
I do believe in Trump. He might be cocky, an asshole to some, but I believe he loves our country and I believe these Witches and Warlocks are out to destroy the man because Trump said you can't be into harming and raping kid. A legal system that is bought, bribed and blackmailed cannot be believed in. Because Trump said in 2017 that he will end human trafficking and all the different verticals in human trafficking, that men like you and espola freaked out when news came out of this horrible slave trade and Trump started a war to end Nanny Trafficking. espola basically bought a Nanny slave and pays her no wages. She cooks, cleans and does whatever master espola tells her to do. Free room and board if she obey this asshole.

I see your TDS & jealousy coming through strong tonight. Does Trump actually live rent free in your mind? What a joke of a loser you and espola have become. One of you hired a Nanny under the table, is The Church Camp Predator and anti-Christ. What a man. The other loser thinks the 900,000 kids stolen off our streets every year are just run aways. Yes folks, Cisker & Fudd are here to share how the Donald is a criminal and Al Capone is a Patriot. This is how much this man's brain is full of jabs, full of TDS and full of shit.
Liar.

I do believe in Trump. He might be cocky, an asshole to some, but I believe he loves our country and I believe these Witches and Warlocks are out to destroy the man because Trump said you can't be into harming and raping kid. A legal system that is bought, bribed and blackmailed cannot be believed in. Because Trump said in 2017 that he will end human trafficking and all the different verticals in human trafficking, that men like you and espola freaked out when news came out of this horrible slave trade and Trump started a war to end Nanny Trafficking. espola basically bought a Nanny slave and pays her no wages. She cooks, cleans and does whatever master espola tells her to do. Free room and board if she obey this asshole.
Please continue.

It's called a controlled statement of guess from crush. Multisport asked on numerous occasions to cough up what you're paying your illegal immigrant Nanny dude. No response. Keep in mind that you sir is the one who told us all you took in a Nanny because no one legal would work for chump change or free in your case. Poor Nanny:eek:

Back