The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Why aren't you people doing anything about the MIDDLE MEN!!!!! The are out there. In the MIDDLE. Getting RICH!!!! How did we let so many MEN IN THE MIDDLE!!!

Hey, I have a prediction: The North Korea summit will lead to the President calling for us to help a Chinese telecom that spies on it's own people, puts backdoors in phones and technology it exports. Anyone wanna bet on that? That's what those "China People" to quote a great GOP thinker, are going to ask for. Waddya think?

Why aren't you people doing anything about the MIDDLE MEN!!!!! The are out there. In the MIDDLE. Getting RICH!!!! How did we let so many MEN IN THE MIDDLE!!!

Hey, I have a prediction: The North Korea summit will lead to the President calling for us to help a Chinese telecom that spies on it's own people, puts backdoors in phones and technology it exports. Anyone wanna bet on that? That's what those "China People" to quote a great GOP thinker, are going to ask for. Waddya think?
I think you may need a stronger sedative.

EU Tries to Embarrass the US Over Our Jerusalem Embassy Move but It Blows up in Their Face

STREIFF // Posted at 8:26 pm on May 13, 2018

wile-e-coyote.jpg

On Monday, the United States will open its embassy in Jerusalem. This is a move that is both long over due and reflects the realities of the situation. The odds of Israel giving up half of Jerusalem, particularly that half containing the Western Wall, to a terrorist organization hellbent on Israel’s destruction approached zero. While the “final status” of Jerusalem is, in theory, under negotiations, the fact is that no sane person believes it will ever be the capital of Palestinian state.

On Friday, France (naturally) introduced a resolution for consideration by the EU declaring Jerusalem should be the capital of Israel and Palestine; that the status of Jerusalem should only be resolved as part of peace negotiations; and that EU nations will not follow the US example and move their embassies to Jerusalem. The purpose of the resolution was to show disapproval of the US move and as a little juvenile retaliation for the US decision to leave the Iran nuclear deal on Wednesday. The best laid plans of mice and Frogs do often go awry.

Three countries, Hungary, Romania, and the Czech Republic, voted against the resolution depriving it of the unanimous vote required for it to pass. Both the Czech Republic and Romania have flirted with the idea of moving their own embassies to Jerusalem but their governments are divided on that decision.

This is just a hint of the growing fragility of the European Union. If France can’t bring in a resolution on a subject like this, will it and Germany be able to strong arm the other members of the EU to support the Iran nuclear deal?

Hey guys! How do we all feel about Sadr and the Brigades being the new PM of Iraq? Won't that be something? We brought Sadam down for the Iranians!

Holy Shiite.

msnbc_panel.jpg

WATCH: Joy Reid Panel Attacks Military Veterans

by RYAN SAAVEDRAMay 13, 2018

On Saturday, a panel hosted by embattled MSNBC host Joy Reid attacked the character of military veterans who support President Donald Trump.

MSNBC terrorism analyst Malcolm Nance, who previously called for a terrorist attack by ISIS against a Trump property, said that veterans who support the president are "not honorable," NewsBusters reported.

"And these military people love him, all right?" Nance began. "And I'm just going to come right out and say it: not honorable military veterans."

"Because an honorable military veteran, if they had heard this story, would have said, 'You know what, there's a line, and that line has now been crossed,'" Nance continued. "But they have this cultish love of him where the love of Donald Trump exceeds the Constitution — exceeds the honor of everyone who has sacrificed and lost in this nation."

Speaking of winning, Sadr is still winning in Iraq. Luckily his coaltion is with that Iraqi Communists...

(Too bad the old Kitchen got blown-up. There were a few Stormfront clowns there that didn't understand how Iran was going to infiltrate the country that "we" liberated.... because, of course, racist alt-right ashats are idiots... This would be a good teaching moment.)

But what about all the MEN IN THE MIDDLE GETTING RICH?!!!!!! What will we do about them? Who will protect their MIDDLE jobs? How did they get in the MIDDLE? Who knew there were even MEN who could FIT in the middle! Who knew business was so complicated? No One Knew. That's who!!!!

upload_2018-5-14_10-57-5.png

Speaking of winning, Sadr is still winning in Iraq. Luckily his coaltion is with that Iraqi Communists...

(Too bad the old Kitchen got blown-up. There were a few Stormfront clowns there that didn't understand how Iran was going to infiltrate the country that "we" liberated.... because, of course, racist alt-right ashats are idiots... This would be a good teaching moment.)
You OK?

Well I'd bet the deal goes more like this- if NK gives up nukes, are they going to be allowed to continue to run the forced labor camps and run what amounts to a despotic dictatorship... and at the same time be given unfettered access to the global economy?

Just ask Pelosi, she will tell you.

Parties leaders in Congress are always going to be attacked because putting together good compromises always leaves everyone unhappy. Personally I like Pelosi because if she were replaced at this juncture- it would only be with someone starkly liberal, and I'm more moderate. I mean let's face it, she's not out there talking about impeachment or trying to throw a wrench in Trump's negotiations with North Korea or Europe...

Yur a Pompous " Shit Slinger ".....

Parties leaders in Congress are always going to be attacked because putting together good compromises always leaves everyone unhappy. Personally I like Pelosi because if she were replaced at this juncture- it would only be with someone starkly liberal, and I'm more moderate. I mean let's face it, she's not out there talking about impeachment or trying to throw a wrench in Trump's negotiations with North Korea or Europe...

English is difficult for you....isn't it !

Back