The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Trump Boasted of Avoiding STDs While Dating: Vaginas Are 'Landmines ... It Is My Personal Vietnam'

In an unearthed interview from 1997, Donald Trump claimed he was a “brave soldier” for avoiding STDs during his single years in the late ’90s.

“It’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It’s like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider,” Trump said in the interview when Howard Stern asked how he handled making sure he wasn’t contracting STDs from the women he was sleeping with.

The business-mogul-turned-politician elaborated on the fact in the interview, calling women’s vaginas “potential landmines” and saying “there’s some real danger there.”

Also appearing on Stern’s show in 1993, Trump bragged about his promiscuous lifestyle while single and stated that men who didn’t go to Vietnam didn’t need to feel guilty because dating during the AIDS epidemic in the ’80s was also dangerous.

“You know, if you’re young, and in this era, and if you have any guilt about not having gone to Vietnam, we have our own Vietnam — it’s called the dating game,” Trump said to Stern in a 1993 interview. “Dating is like being in Vietnam. You’re the equivalent of a soldier going over to Vietnam.”

https://people.com/politics/trump-b...nas-are-landmines-it-was-my-personal-vietnam/
Tell us all about it booty.

And you'll pucker up to put your lips to whatever turd slips out of that incontinent orange sphincter.

Meanwhile, all the good Christians around here who pissed on Otto Wambier can now piss on the Syriac Christians killed in north east Syria - not to mention the ancient Christian sites there... the hypocrisy (and cowardice) of the cult around here is strong. I'll give you all that.

You'll swallow any little thing Don the Con dangles in front of you.
Now you're just recycling your cowardice.

Adios Mother Fuckers.
ByeBye Bitches.

MAGA

Trump Surges Deportations of Illegal Aliens by 453 Percent in Recent Months
guatamala-migrants-deported-640x480.jpg

Sandra SEBASTIAN/AFP/Getty
JOHN BINDER9 Oct 2019540
2:24
President Trump’s administration deported more than 2,500 illegal aliens in the last two months who had arrived at the United States-Mexico border and claimed to be part of a family unit.

Federal data obtained by Breitbart News reveals that since August, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency has deported more than 2,500 illegal aliens who arrived as a family unit at the southern border and have final orders for removal.

Over these two months, ICE agents arrested another 275 illegal aliens who arrived as family units at the border. All of these illegal aliens arrested have final orders for removal, meaning they have gone through the asylum and immigration courts and have been found not to be eligible to stay in the U.S.

Compare these deportation numbers to that of Fiscal Year 2018, when ICE deported 2,711 illegal aliens who arrived as family units at the border for the entire year.

This indicates that about 226 illegal aliens claiming to be part of a family unit were deported every month last year compared to about 1,250 deported each month in August and September of this year — a more than 453 percent increase in illegal family unit deportations based on monthly totals.

As Breitbart News has reported, research findsthat deporting the 11 to 22 million illegal aliens saves American taxpayers billions compared to the costs they are forced to pay when illegal aliens are allowed to stay.

Deporting every illegal alien in the country would amount to a cost savings of about $622 billion over the course of a lifetime. This indicates that deporting illegal aliens is six times less costly than what it costs American taxpayers to currently subsidize the millions of illegal aliens living in the U.S.

Mass deportations are supported by a majority of American voters, a July Harvard/Harris Poll finds. Overall, 51 percent of voters said they support mass deportations of the illegal alien population, including more than eight-in-ten GOP voters and more than five-in-ten swing voters.

Good ol' Republicans. Tell the small dairy farmers they're going to fail...

“In America, the big get bigger and the small go out,”
Perdue told reporters after appearing at the World Dairy Expo in Madison, Wis. “I don’t think in America, for any small business, we have a guaranteed income or guaranteed profitability.”

Now you're just recycling your cowardice.

And you're still producing fresh pig shit.

But it won't matter. I'm sure Killary is moments away from a big arrest at Dulles as she is about to board a one-way flight to Vienna...

Oh wait.

Remember Firtash? I have some feelz we're going to hear from him again soon...

But it won't matter. I'm sure Killary is moments away from a big arrest at Dulles as she is about to board a one-way flight to Vienna...

Oh wait.

How do you really feelz?

Oh wait.

Fries U, what a deal!

Joe Biden worked with whistleblower when he was vice president, officials reveal
by Rob Crilly
, Steven Nelson, & David M. Drucker
| October 10, 2019 06:24 PM

The 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is Joe Biden, according to intelligence officers and former White House officials.

Lawyers for the whistleblower said he had worked only "in the executive branch." The Washington Examiner has established that he is a career CIA analyst who was detailed to the National Security Council at the White House and has since left. On Sept. 26, the New York Times reported that he was a CIA officer. On Oct. 4, the newspaper added that he "was detailed to the National Security Council at one point."

Michael Atkinson, the Intelligence Community's inspector general, told members of Congress that the whistleblower had a "professional tie" to a 2020 Democratic candidate. He had written earlier that while the whistleblower's complaint was credible, he had shown "some indicia of an arguable political bias ... in favor of a rival political candidate."

00:0000:39
3.png

1_th.jpg

Columnist Salena Zito on the expanded Washington Examiner magazine

Watch Full Screen to Skip Ads
A retired CIA officer told the Washington Examiner, “From everything we know about the whistleblower and his work in the executive branch then, there is absolutely no doubt he would have been working with Biden when he was vice president."

As an experienced CIA official on the NSC with the deep knowledge of Ukraine that he demonstrated in his complaint, it is probable that the whistleblower briefed Biden and likely that he accompanied him on Air Force Two during at least one of the six visits the 2020 candidate made to the country.

A former Trump administration official, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters, said Biden’s work on foreign affairs brought him into close proximity with the whistleblower either at the CIA or when he was detailed to the White House.

“This person, after working with Biden, may feel defensive towards him because he feels [Biden] is being falsely attacked. Maybe he is even talking to Biden’s staff,” the former official said. “Maybe it is innocent, maybe not.”

Oh wait.

Fire up the incinerators . . .

Good ol' Republicans. Tell the small dairy farmers they're going to fail...

“In America, the big get bigger and the small go out,”
Perdue told reporters after appearing at the World Dairy Expo in Madison, Wis. “I don’t think in America, for any small business, we have a guaranteed income or guaranteed profitability.”
You have a guaranteed income? What's up with you latley... you seem off your game, distracted maybe worried? Let me know when you're meeting with Lion... I'd love to be there too. Record you yelling about your "white pride!"

Back