The Current FBI and DOJ are Pathetic......

Dh8xUzEU0AAZf0Q.jpg
And?

He'd rather stay in the truck. You know, the plumber is now creepier than nono.
Its an interesting read.
I had no idea Strzok grew up in Iran and his father was a big supporter of the Ayatollah.
None of that was in my truck, but it is now.

Since neither of you two read it, you'll have to take my word for it.

Its an interesting read.
I had no idea Strzok grew up in Iran and his father was a big supporter of the Ayatollah.
None of that was in my truck, but it is now.

Since neither of you two read it, you'll have to take my word for it.

"Hopes he will stabilize the country" in your mind makes him a "big supporter"?

Very encouraging.
You read at least a snippet.
Im so proud.

I did a google search on "Strozk's father". It took 0.61 seconds and returned the article in much better shape than that mangled junk you tried to post. Come to think of it, the article's condition might explain your lack of comprehension of it - you couldn't read it, so you took your twitter-master's words for your own.

I did a google search on "Strozk's father". It took 0.61 seconds and returned the article in much better shape than that mangled junk you tried to post. Come to think of it, the article's condition might explain your lack of comprehension of it - you couldn't read it, so you took your twitter-master's words for your own.
The parallels between Trump and his fellow nutters just keep coming up. Both Trump and the nutter nation learn things that are general knowledge or easily looked up and then act like they've discovered something unique, new and before unheard of. "No one knew _________, very interesting!" The best is when the nutters say the media isn't covering something when they had been all week . . . and then of course you would say how would nutters know whether the MSM was covering something or not as they don't partake in it. The answer of course is they wouldn't, they were just told so by their masters and they ran with it.

As you say, "Circle."

Back