The Caravan Source is Exposed, Now The Democrats Are Sending Bombs To Themselves !!!

And NONE of the bombs detonated ...NOT ONE !
And ALL were to Democrat Deep State Officials ....Imagine THAT !

And they ALL had Rep Debbie Wasserman Schultz as the return address....

This is beyond ridiculous ....

DqUIHFBU8AAVilB.jpg

Izzy and Lion Eyes - how proud you must be to be in league with the nononono nut job.

What do we know so far...

10 bombs- sent out right before the midterms
10 bombs-Not one donated...makes sense. Build bombs that don't work
Packages had all but a return to sender label on them
Pictures of the bombs leaked to the press-that's a first
Mainstream media narrative- "Bombs all sent to people Trump has criticized" … "Trump to blame for his attacks on the media"

Now what conclusion(s) can we draw...

Nutjob right wing fanatic driven & fueled by Trumps rhetoric who is a boob at making bombs and wants to get caught
Nutjob left wing fanatic driven by the Dem's political base obsession to win in Nov (think espola, tenacious, wez-nevermind, etc.)
Political statement orchestrated by a single person/organization with the intent on disruption of the midterms or diversion

So FBI, this shouldn't take long...I guess will know soon enough...right?

Just like your new lord and savior Donald J. Trump you constantly accuse others of that which you are guilty.
That's a lying ignorant statement...what a foolish tool you've become. Unfortunately, you seem typical of many of the koolaid drinking left.
My Lord and Savior is Jesus Christ & while he will always show morons like you compassion, I will not.

Back