Thanksgiving College Showcase Silverlakes

Come on guys, have you forgot the wise wisdom from Herm Edwards......"you play to win the game....hello you play to win the game!"

Here's the video to remind you in case you forgot:

I guess my sarcasm didn't come through very well in my prior post.

I think for olders (U15 and above) it's treated as college showcase. Youngers still a tourney with quarters, semis, finals depending on how many teams in the flight.

Come on guys, have you forgot the wise wisdom from Herm Edwards......"you play to win the game....hello you play to win the game!"

Here's the video to remind you in case you forgot:

I guess my sarcasm didn't come through very well in my prior post.
Sorry Fafafooey...I didn't catch the 'casm. I guarantee you that the girls on the pitch are playing to win, no matter what we adults call the event!

Looks like the "Surf Hustle" is finally getting some competition. Customer is always right..

Competition? It depends upon the objective. If the idea is to get committed to college then it is pretty simple. If it is to win trophies that they won't remember at U18 then Silverlakes!

Aren't we talking about 13 year old girls anyway? Why have a Showcase for players that colleges aren't looking at anyway. It should be a tournament until U15.

Back