Surf Cup acceptance List?

From what I can see in the older side very few CAS teams were accepted to Surf in the olders unless you played in a qualifier and got auto accepted or are a San Diego team. You can see the list of current accepted through the hotel platform. My team was told that regardless of success we are rejected. Director basically said should have played Man City and that they took far less teams this year because of the 4th game and longer halves. So here is the key to be accepted; play one of their qualification tourneys, be from San Diego or Scdsl or be from out of town so they get their hotel kickbacks.

From what I can see in the older side very few CAS teams were accepted to Surf in the olders unless you played in a qualifier and got auto accepted or are a San Diego team. You can see the list of current accepted through the hotel platform. My team was told that regardless of success we are rejected. Director basically said should have played Man City and that they took far less teams this year because of the 4th game and longer halves. So here is the key to be accepted; play one of their qualification tourneys, be from San Diego or Scdsl or be from out of town so they get their hotel kickbacks.
Yep....all about the dollar....what soccer!?!? ⚽

we received early acceptance but have several rooms at the Residence Inn across from the fields that we can't fill. Message me if you're interested and I'll send you the link. Room rate is $259/night and includes breakfast.

Back