Surf Cup 2004

PinoyBoy

BRONZE
With all the changes with teams this year, hard to predict outcome of Surf Cup for 04's U12. Any thoughts?

Any insight as to why Celtic Academy was listed as a USSDA team in the U12 USSDA 2004 Blue Group at Surf? Team name was Celtic Academy USSDA. I had not heard they were awarded an academy team.

Any insight as to why Celtic Academy was listed as a USSDA team in the U12 USSDA 2004 Blue Group at Surf? Team name was Celtic Academy USSDA. I had not heard they were awarded an academy team.

I'd like to know this answer too! They are playing at West Coast this weekend and if you follow the got soccer link to Celtic Academy, they show as the same team labeled Celtic Academy USSDA that played at surf cup. I'm confused as well.

Seems like maybe Celtic just awarded itself the USSDA status for surf cup? But, for west coast are going back to just being Celtic Academy. I never saw them listed as being awarded USSDA. Love to hear more about this

Fields definitely an adjustment for 04's as well as the small nets. Many shots missed by going just a bit over the net. With bigger nets, would definitely had been goals.

Back