State Cup - Presidents draw

The best teams did end up going to the next round, how CDA and Blues arguably the top 2 teams are facing each other in the quarterfinals is the Joke. But nevertheless you have to beat the best to be the best.
It's not a joke, it's actually pretty simple. Eagles beat Blues and got 1st in group. Blues gets 2nd and draws 1st from group D.

I find it comical how adults talk trash about G09 Soccer teams. Let the girls play and stfu. On a separate note, hoping the wind doesn't have an impact on the game. This weekend i saw so many goals that were created by the Windy conditions, it was almost comical to see goals from half field.

Wow Rainbow you have to win to advance it's that simple I get it and I also get that's not what tour team did this weekend...win

Same thing happened to our team, coach did not try to win instead he is trying out different new positions for the girls and only play those that are committed to next season.
I always think State Cup is finale of the season when you play your best players and try to advance to the next round and win the state cup. Very disappointed to know this is not the case.

@rainbow_unicorn I am with you on that, it was an exciting weekend, from what I saw, all the teams did great. As I said before, its soccer, they are 8 yrs old, keep it light and enjoy this for what it is. Its great seeing the improvement in my own daughter as well as her team. As for the crap talking by some people, shut it, don't ruin it for your kid.

I find it comical how adults talk trash about G09 Soccer teams. Let the girls play and stfu. On a separate note, hoping the wind doesn't have an impact on the game. This weekend i saw so many goals that were created by the Windy conditions, it was almost comical to see goals from half field.

It was crazy windy!

I gotta say that I agree with CDA Slammer - Woke! I mean, come on, how could those really awful Rainbow Unicorn teams players be worthy of playing in Presidents Cup???? Great job Slammers -Woke on calling out those kids and illuminating truth!

Now, maybe I can come sit with you and your super classy folks who love to get that space just 6 feet over the opposing teams half line to just show them how ‘you got this!’ Im in!!! Can’t wait to have my young one tryout for such a high class outfit!

And, as much as it pains me to say it, ‘Go Blues!’ Good luck ladies! One of the classiest Blues sidelines Ive seen and a group of girls who work hard!

And, as much as it pains me to say it, ‘Go Blues!’ Good luck ladies! One of the classiest Blues sidelines Ive seen and a group of girls who work hard!
Your had to be from that terrible team that we played yesterday right, you had parents on both sides of the field. I guess it's my fault that I called out Rainbow. Lol

Im in complete agreement! How dare someone show up at Presidents cup with a ‘terrible team’ of 8 year olds!!! The shame!!!!

And, who cant call someone out calling themself Rainbow Unicorn? And even with such a goofy emoji!

Again, great job CDA Slammers - woke! Btw, are you just ‘woke’ because your coach yells so much?

Im in complete agreement! How dare someone show up at Presidents cup with a ‘terrible team’ of 8 year olds!!! The shame!!!!

And, who cant call someone out calling themself Rainbow Unicorn? And even with such a goofy emoji!

Again, great job CDA Slammers - woke! Btw, are you just ‘woke’ because your coach yells so much?
Saying things like that only leads to me stating the obvious so please continue.

Saying things like that only leads to me stating the obvious so please continue.

Keep practicing, you are getting closer

LOL...was hoping my handle and icon would strike fear into opponents.

What time was the game? Weren't they in the Mayors group?
Think 8am. Mayors too. I can confirm he was wearing a track suite dancing and fist pumping up and down the sideline when the team scored. Class level = ZERO

Those girls won and left the game crying for being chewed out. Tell me this isn't normal out here.

Back