State Cup Predictions

Based on the brackets, I'm going with the following teams for the semis:

AC Brea Green (TFA and Pumas are unfortunate to be in the same bracket)
Strikers Irvine
Legends Pre-Academy
Rebels

The top part of the bracket is tough. It really is interchangeable between AC Brea, TFA, and Pumas as any of those 3 teams have the ability to come out of it and make it to the Semi's. One thing that is guaranteed though is that there's going to be some quality soccer games this weekend in San Bernardino.

Rebels should be in the final, and probably the final will be vs Brea, It could be the second edition of the 2017 final.

Watfly had a good read on the group..... 3/4
What does it look like now? TFA v Strikers. & Rebels v Fram.

Good luck to the teams this weekend!!!!

Watfly had a good read on the group..... 3/4
What does it look like now? TFA v Strikers. & Rebels v Fram.

Good luck to the teams this weekend!!!!

Only 2/4. While I wasn't too surprised TFA beat Brea, I have to say I was a bit shocked by the score. Fram is surprising...good for them! TFA and Rebels in the final, pulling for Rebels but I think TFA will prevail.

Only 2/4. While I wasn't too surprised TFA beat Brea, I have to say I was a bit shocked by the score. Fram is surprising...good for them! TFA and Rebels in the final, pulling for Rebels but I think TFA will prevail.
I was there for TFA vs AC Brea. It was their 6th match this season. I won't tell you which side I was on, but it was a very emotional and intense game for both. Great rivalry, good job. Hope to see you guys again!

The TFA vs. Brea quarterfinals had the ambiance of a Final...intense to say the very least. AC Brea scored early and had a few missed early opportunities which could've made the game easily 3-0. TFA eventually just kept coming with their relentless attack. Hats off to both teams as the game was indeed a battle and both sides played some great soccer. Sometimes you forget that these kids are 10 years old. For the semi's , the strikers should be a great match-up for TFA. FRAM vs. Rebels having almost 2 different styles of play will be a interesting match-up. Anyways, good luck to the 4 remaining teams this weekend as it should be another great weekend of soccer.

We played AC Brea in the group round and I have to say they're a pleasure to watch. While they have incredible skill and team play, I was most impressed by their composure on the ball.

Any input from today’s final? Surprised by the final score, but sometimes that’s not everything.

Seems like Rebels had an easier path to the finals, the top of the bracket was brutal. None the less, congrats to both teams, we’ll deserved!!!

Most these kids will go play academy next year, curious to hear which team will remain strong!

I actually thought TFA had a lot more possession in the first half but their striker up top struggled to keep and hold the ball and Rebels had a couple chances and finished them. TFA dribbled a little too much and didn't get the ball to their midfielder #7 enough on the wings to let him do damage. and I thought TFA got beat on the outsides and did not handle corners or crosses very well. lot of good players on that field and I'm sure both academies will gladly welcome most of them.

Reactions: USC
Congrats to Rebels...allowed a goal or less in all but one game. It seems like player matchups are even more critical in the last few rounds.

DA is going to change things up a lot next year. I know Rebels are losing some players, but I'm sure they will have no problem reloading. As usual Surf has pulled in a few kids from other DA clubs. Surf sells.

Back