SD Surf Thanksgiving Challenge 2016

Accepted Teams List has been posted:
https://events.gotsport.com/events/teamlist.aspx?EventID=53726&Gender=Girls&AgeBracket=10

Here's my list of 12 teams in the top flight.

Blues
Eagles
Surf
Strikers
Albion
Real Socal
Crossfire
Legends
Beach Kaufman
Slammers Silva
Legends west
Fullerton rangers

First 5 teams listed are the only ones capable of winning. I hope the brackets come out soon!

Blues
Eagles
Surf
Strikers
Albion
Real Socal
Crossfire
Legends
Beach Kaufman
Slammers Silva
Legends west
Fullerton rangers

First 5 teams listed are the only ones capable of winning. I hope the brackets come out soon!

How about taking on the Tango City rankings for this age group?

How about taking on the Tango City rankings for this age group?
i dont have time to manage the tango city rankings but i could at the very least finish up the schedule for surf thanksgiving. Schedule should already have been released by now......well at least the brackets. Heres my best guess on brackets.

Bracket A
Surf
Crossfire
Legends
Beach Kaufman

Bracket B
Strikers
Real SoCal
Albion
Rangers

Bracket C
Blues
Eagles
Slammers Silva
Legends West

Blues
Eagles
Surf
Strikers
Albion
Real Socal
Crossfire
Legends
Beach Kaufman
Slammers Silva
Legends west
Fullerton rangers

Pretty spot on but you have Crossfire way too high.

Here's my list of 8 teams that make it through to the Quarters.
Surf
Albion
Strikers
Blues
Eagles
Legends
Real SoCal
Crossfire

It will be interesting to see the matchups in the quarters considering the 5 wild cards. If crossfire can't win there 2 other games in bracket play(I'm assumming they lose to surf) the last spot will come from bracket C. Good luck to All!

Took a shot. You would figure somebody else comes out of Group A. I haven't seen them this year but I have seen Crossfire. That final spot appears to be a toss up.

Best of luck to all the teams! Please keep us updated with scores for those who are out there. Happy Thanksgiving!

It absolutely poured during own game. My dd has not fat on her body and froze her booty off. Blues won in Pk's.

I was hoping to meet up with you finally. My older dd was playing in the monsoon at the Polo Fields. Sounds like it was an amazing game nonetheless. When it comes down to PK's it's anybody's ball game. Both teams have excellent keepers.

Back