Number 1 teams for each region. IMO

Flight 1

North
LA Galaxy SB Pre Academy

South
San Diego Surf Academy Select

East
Legends Pre-Academy

It would be cool if they created a champions division like they do in the older age groups. Especially now that DA is upon us and players are being pulled from younger age groups up.

Number 1 teams for each region. IMO

Flight 1

North
LA Galaxy SB Pre Academy

South
San Diego Surf Academy Select

East
Legends Pre-Academy
Now that league is about done, any surprise teams? It is harder to see exactly how everyone is performing without standings. I know Legends beat up on Anaheim last week, and Blues won every game in league. Looks like LAGSB did well. What about some of the other teams that didn't necessarily play in all the big tournaments leading up to league? Any teams to watch as we move to National Cup in a few months?

Now that league is about done, any surprise teams? It is harder to see exactly how everyone is performing without standings. I know Legends beat up on Anaheim last week, and Blues won every game in league. Looks like LAGSB did well. What about some of the other teams that didn't necessarily play in all the big tournaments leading up to league? Any teams to watch as we move to National Cup in a few months?

I haven't seen anything to make me think anyone outside of Youth Soccer Ranking's top 6 will win National Cup. Actually 5 out of 6; I don't think Anaheim Surf has a chance of repeating.

There well probably be some surprise team like last year's Strikers Mirola beating Albion and making top 8.

Also, we haven't seen any coaches move teams, and I know for a fact there will be some player movement. Remember last year when P.A. left Strikers and one of the forwards left to go to Ana. Surf. Do they win without her?

Keep an eye on winter tournaments and CRL after the new year and well have a better idea. But my prediction is that Legends, S.D. Surf or LAGSB will win National Cup.

I haven't seen anything to make me think anyone outside of Youth Soccer Ranking's top 6 will win National Cup. Actually 5 out of 6; I don't think Anaheim Surf has a chance of repeating.

There well probably be some surprise team like last year's Strikers Mirola beating Albion and making top 8.

Also, we haven't seen any coaches move teams, and I know for a fact there will be some player movement. Remember last year when P.A. left Strikers and one of the forwards left to go to Ana. Surf. Do they win without her?

Keep an eye on winter tournaments and CRL after the new year and well have a better idea. But my prediction is that Legends, S.D. Surf or LAGSB will win National Cup.

Don't count out Slammers AW/CB 1 We have been improving a lot and things are starting to really come together for our team.

Back