Scdsl 2009 tracking results

I noticed that results are not posted for this age bracket. Does anyone know how will teams get determined next year when there's flight 1 -3? So does a winning G09 team this year get placed in flight 2 or 1 next year?

I noticed that results are not posted for this age bracket. Does anyone know how will teams get determined next year when there's flight 1 -3? So does a winning G09 team this year get placed in flight 2 or 1 next year?
Teams are placed based on Club Director's recommendation to the league. Until recently it was with little oversight. Now they take a look and make sure a team isn't misplaced in a Flight when it's glaringly obvious but it's not as strict as one would think.

Results are posted on SCDSL website, just have to know where to find them, they're not posted on initial results page, check the match reports link.

If a G09 team has a winning record this year they will (or should) definitely get placed in flight 1 next year. I would guess some teams with more losses than wins may still get into flight 1 with the remainder going to fligh2. Flight 3 will be for new teams and larger clubs' 2nd/3rd tier teams.

Back