Sanctuary Cities...

Did you really mean boarders? Pretty funny and true.
The Feds are at a disadvantage with Ca not cooperating.

Boarders... haha that is pretty funny.

As to the rest, if Trump wants to claim a real victory on the securing the borders, he needs California's help. Which he's not going to get if doesn't dump the stupid wall idea and waving his arrogant east coast naivete in westerners faces. Honestly he should call Governor Brown and say how can we do this together.

I've got to say... this past year my father passed and he spent a few weeks in the VA Hospital and the folks I saw there were some of the hardest workers I've ever seen.

Kind of a little bummed to hear you labeling them as lazy. Kinda bummed to see Bruddah online being lazy when he's works in a place where there is so much need. Also kinda of bummed to hear Trump has decided his personal MD should now be running the VA. Our veterans deserve better.
Im kinda bummed you're kinda bummed.
Im also not really kinda bummed, I only said that because thats what you did.
Kinda bummed, but not really because you kinda arent either, kinda.

As to the rest, if Trump wants to claim a real victory on the securing the borders, he needs California's help. Which he's not going to get if doesn't dump the stupid wall idea and waving his arrogant east coast naivete in westerners faces. Honestly he should call Governor Brown and say how can we do this together.
Do you support California's confederation?

Im kinda bummed you're kinda bummed.
Im also not really kinda bummed, I only said that because thats what you did.
Kinda bummed, but not really because you kinda arent either, kinda.

And there you have. Might add more a hillybilly twang to this country song though.

It's been a while since you got worked up and started posting with your hillbilly twang Ricky. Come on, for old times sake let me hear you talk about getting your tatters and the whole southern thing you had going on when you were telling us about the real America when you first switched over to Fox News. Please Ricky you know how it makes us laugh.

Last edited:
And there you have. Might add more a hillybilly twang to this country song though.

It's been a while since you got worked up and started posting with your hillbilly twang Ricky. Come on Ricky, for old times sake let me hear you talk about getting your tatters and the who southern thing you had going on when you were telling us about the real America when you first switched over to Fox News. Please Ricky you know how it makes us laugh.
I just put your voice on record and played it for you.
Kinda exactly what I did.

So much for that elite education.
Nothing has worked since Regan, maybe it's time for that wall.

I was referring to his military service that rat felt was basically a free cruise.
It was, in a way.
The time he spends educating you people is probably in vain, agreed. "Most of the day"?, please.
Biz is a smart guy, he probably writes this shit faster than I do.
I cut and paste even faster!! I can post a lot in two 15 min breaks and a 30 min lunch. Izzies 2 and 3 tee up my responses for me with recommended responses.

It's been a while since you got worked up and started posting with your hillbilly twang Ricky. Come on Ricky, for old times sake let me hear you talk about getting your tatters and the who southern thing you had going on when you were telling us about the real America when you first switched over to Fox News. Please Ricky you know how it makes us laugh.

upload_2018-4-18_10-56-56.jpeg
► 2:43
Let Me Hear You Laugh! - YouTube

I cut and paste even faster!!
I think Im the fastest poster in the west, though.
I can fire off ten posts in 15 minutes without even breakin a sweat.
I constantly have to wait for the timer to let me go.
This is a single shot forum and I can go full auto commie bust'n poster when I get warmed up.

This is a single shot forum and I can go full auto commie bust'n poster when I get warmed up.
Iʻve seen it!!

California Legislators will Deeply regret what they are doing....

Trump's gunna cut funding to the State and Jerry's gunna eat Crow.....

Now the city of Beaumont is telling him to " Fuck Off and Die " !

Watch out.....Spola will call the effeminate Alien " David Hogg "......

Back