Samsung

Frank

GOLD
Flew out of LAX today and TSA was saying that the Samsung 7's weren't allowed on planes and that if caught passengers were subject to $180K fine. Beware if you have that brick.

that's right . If you have to send one back a buddy was saying they sent him this whole kit. Gloves to handle the thing, list of specific instructions, special box , and mailing instructions that don't put these on airplanes. I would keep it out of your pocket too , especially your front pocket!

Of course not. These guys are not going to differentiate S7, S7 Edge, S7 Note, and for that matter S6 probably.

If its Samsung, it stays behind. My wife's work phone is S7 and we're flying in a week so we'll find out how TSA will treat it.

My guess - they err towards overly conservative and take out the whole family of Galaxy S7s....

Of course not. These guys are not going to differentiate S7, S7 Edge, S7 Note, and for that matter S6 probably.

If its Samsung, it stays behind. My wife's work phone is S7 and we're flying in a week so we'll find out how TSA will treat it.

My guess - they err towards overly conservative and take out the whole family of Galaxy S7s....

Even my old Galaxy S-II is a handwarmer when it is hooked up to the charger.

Back