Rostered on 2 different club teams?

Is it acceptable to be rostered on 2 separate club teams in the same age group? I understand the ECNL "Discovery player" thing, I think? Maybe I don't. I noticed Arsenal Brown- ECNL has player(s) listed that are also listed on other teams roster and are playing for them. Just curious, how does this all work?

Is it acceptable to be rostered on 2 separate club teams in the same age group? I understand the ECNL "Discovery player" thing, I think? Maybe I don't. I noticed Arsenal Brown- ECNL has player(s) listed that are also listed on other teams roster and are playing for them. Just curious, how does this all work?

Other ECNL teams?

The rosters are not an official listing of current players. ie. what may be listed or rostered on an ecnl team may possibly no longer be a member of a non ecnl team (or vice verse). "Discovery players" only pertains to non ecnl players playing on a specific ecnl team. They can not play for different ecnl teams or clubs. Hope I was of some help

Back