Roll call, B04 surf cup, who's in ??

Surf should leave their non-academy team at home and away from the fields after their SCDSL Showcase showing.

Our team from New Mexico is making the travel, hoping we can keep up with Cali Teams :) it will be nice to see old friends and catch up :)

Surf Thanksgiving is not invite only. It's open to all-comers. Surf Cup in the summer is by invite, but not Thanksgiving. The winner this month gets an invite to Surf Cup next summer.

Surf Thanksgiving is not invite only. It's open to all-comers. Surf Cup in the summer is by invite, but not Thanksgiving. The winner this month gets an invite to Surf Cup next summer.

Is ManCity invite only?

Been talking to few coaches down at surf both in 2004 and 2005 lots of great competition going up to Vegas Cup.

Roll Call for Vegas Cup 04 & 05

Grats TopFlight on winning Thanksgiving Surf, Rebels Elite has had the hot hand for awhile, good job getting past them! How tough was that Scottsdale team/

As we discussed, Strikers SouthBay B04 will not be at Vegas but my son will be playing with Strikers Irvine B05 at both Celtic and Vegas.

Grats TopFlight on winning Thanksgiving Surf, Rebels Elite has had the hot hand for awhile, good job getting past them! How tough was that Scottsdale team/

As we discussed, Strikers SouthBay B04 will not be at Vegas but my son will be playing with Strikers Irvine B05 at both Celtic and Vegas.

Wez,
Thanks it was an experience for my boys and myself. It would have been fun to play Rebels in the Ship but after seeing them play vs Scottsdale it was a better game us vs scotts. Scotts is a very solid team, very organized and all players are quality. Some stand out players to watch out for on scotts but very well coached. Congrats to scotts on making it to the final and a great run taking out some big teams from SoCal.

Surf did a phenomenal job letting us play under the rain and giving us full time 60 minute game, In fact the final was 70min game with rain.

Kudos to Surf.

Back