Roll Call - 2018 / 2019 Season (05s)

Yeah we do. @Projustice is our leader though. He is the liaison, interim futsal coach, and whatever other title(s) we can think of to bestow upon him.
Is @chefsilver in charge of snacks on the sideline? When we were on the same team I found myself always having to bring him food instead of the other way around. Especially tamales, he expected a regular delivery of the sweet ones for his morning coffee while reading the Tech Specs back in the day.

Is @chefsilver in charge of snacks on the sideline? When we were on the same team I found myself always having to bring him food instead of the other way around. Especially tamales, he expected a regular delivery of the sweet ones for his morning coffee while reading the Tech Specs back in the day.
Lol..he has mentioned bringing in a brisket..but I think that it’s more likely I win the lotto. Hahaha

I did share some Hot Tamales with him last week..though they were the candy kind.

I am still very grateful for the tamales, when will they be ready for pick up in December i need aa few dozen. Please thank your wife for making them. Every time I brought food you weren't there, now were on different teams.

Mr Mac you gave me five Hot Tamales that dosen`t equal a smoked brisket, maybe a starbucks but not brisket.

Back