Roll Call - 08's

Let's start a roll call for - 08's. I will update the original post accordingly as the roll call expands.

LA Galaxy San Diego
Carlsbad10
Good365

Strikers
Wez

SoCal Blues -Rennie
CopaMundial

Last edited:
Strikers posted some good results. Strikers 10-3 over Beach Di genova 2007 flight 1. Looks like strikers will play Beach Kaufman 2007' in the finals

Slammers Cruz looks pretty good.
What tournaments are Slammers-Cruz playing in the rest of the summer? It looks like Blues & SD Surf are in San Clemente Surf tourney this weekend, and Strikers are in NHB Cup next weekend. I'm guessing all the top teams will be in Blues Cup?

Slammers Cruz looks pretty good.
Something like 16-0, will be great to see them against Strikers in Blues Cup. Took a tough loss to them in the Slammers Cup on the tiny fields after being up 3-2 with less than 3 minutes to play. Looking forward to Blues Cup. Schedule should be out soon, right?

Something like 16-0, will be great to see them against Strikers in Blues Cup. Took a tough loss to them in the Slammers Cup on the tiny fields after being up 3-2 with less than 3 minutes to play. Looking forward to Blues Cup. Schedule should be out soon, right?
Are you saying slammers are 16 and 0 this year?

Are you saying slammers are 16 and 0 this year?
I think so, played LA Galaxy South Bay Classic, Pyramid Cup, So Cal Summer Showcase, Slammers Futbol Classic. 4 tournaments and 4 championships, 16-0. They haven't played strikers, blues, surf, and like I said we lost in the last three minutes.

Team records and rankings (top 20) based on the spreadsheet and algorithm being used for the '04 rankings.
2cnh7h0.png

2cnh7h0.png

Last edited:
This is awesome, cool to see all those stats, except slammers lost in Cerritos Memorial Cup 3-2 in Final and To Blues 3-1
image.png

Last edited:
I saw Strikers play at Copa and I don't see ANY team keeping up with their style of play. Blues Cup will be fun to watch

This is awesome, cool to see all those stats, except slammers lost in Cerritos Memorial Cup 3-2 in Final and To Blues 3-1
View attachment 63
Good catch, I did not have the cerritos challenge cup in the results, likely missing other tourneys that I will catch up on. With those results, it looks a little different, everyone still chasing the Strikers
iv8j2p.png

Back